𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒘𝒐; 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒆𝒊𝒓𝒅𝒐 𝒐𝒏 𝒎𝒂𝒑𝒍𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒕.

𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆; 𝒃𝒐𝒚𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅.

[Third Person]

Nancy walks through the halls with Barb, still studying.

"When alpha particles go through gold foil, they become..." Barb trails off, waiting for Nancy to finish the next lines of the flashcard.

"Unoccupied space," She responds. "A molecule that can-" before Barb could finish her sentence, the cards were pulled right out of her hands, by none other than Steve Harrington.

"Hey!" - "I don't know, I think you've studied enough nance,"

"Steve-" He runs his fingers over the cards, "I'm telling you, y'know, you got this. Don't Worry," Nancy deadpans at him before he continues, "Now, on to more important matters. My Dad has left town on a conference and my Mom's gone with him, cause y'know, she doesn't trust him," He explains, "Good call," Tommy jumps in.

"So are you in?" He asks with a face so eager it looked like his eyes might pop out of his head.

"... In for what?" Nancy asks. Fool, Y/N thinks, overhearing a little, walking past them towards Jonathan who just came into the hall to put up Will's posters with her. "No parents? Big house?" Carol asks, showing the obvious. You'd think since Nancy was so smart she'd have figured it out by now.

"A party?" Nancy guesses, still somewhat uncertain. "Ding, ding, ding!" Carol mimics a buzzer when someone gets the answer right on game shows. The ones you can still hear after falling asleep. "It's Tuesday..." Nancy deadpans, appalled as to why someone would have a party on a school night. "It's Tuesday! Oh, my god." Tommy mocks her before laughing aloud with Carol. Steve slaps his chest, quite obviously offended that anyone would laugh at Nancy Wheeler. His girlfriend. "It'll be low-key, it'll be just us. What do you say, are you in or are you out?" Steve pleads while looking desperately at Nancy. "Tell you what, you can even invite that weird Byers girl I see you hanging around with. Can't stand her but I'll try for you." See, what the others probably didn't know, is why Steve hates Y/N so much. He just can't figure out what is so intriguing about her. It infuriates him. She's always on his mind, and he can't stand it.

"Um..." Nancy debates with herself. I guess Y/N being there could make it better, if me and Barb and her are there, Nancy thought in her head. "Oh god, look." Carol sneers at Y/N and Jonathan putting up posters and everyone in the circle turns to them. "Speak of the devil, literally." Carol mutters under her breath. "Oh god, that's depressing." Steve sighs, his hands on his hips. Y/N watches Jonathon put a pin into the poster she just handed him. "Should we say something?" Nancy asks innocently. "I don't think they speak." Carol announces in the bitch-iest way possible. "She does." Nancy defends her friend. A vile smirk grows across Tommy's face. You could have known he was about to say something absolutely disgusting. "How much you wanna bet they both killed him?" He spits out. Steve slaps his chest, eyebrows lowering. "Hey, shut up."

Nancy begins to walk over to the two of them. "Hey," Nancy begins as the two turn to see her. "I just... I wanted to say, you know, um... I'm sorry about everything." Y/N observes Nancy. They're friends, but on a more mutual level. Her gaze shifts over to the group, followed by the stare of Nancy and Jonathan. "Everyone's thinking about you all. It sucks." She continues, hoping they'll say something. Jonathan seems surprised with the sudden amount of attention. "Yeah." Jonathan replies with. Y/N wonders what she's doing, coming over all of a sudden. "I'm sure he's fine. He's a smart kid." She smiles at them, mostly keeping her gaze on her brother.

The bell rings, and Y/N wonders if Nancy will ever get to the point. "I have to go. Y/N, I know you don't like Steve," Nancy starts. "Already off to a bad start, Wheeler." Nancy breathes in. "Right, yeah, but anyways, would you come to a party at his house? Just for me, please?" She makes a cute smiley face at Y/N hoping she'll say yes. "Fine. Don't expect me to have a good time, though." She caves. Hopefully it won't be too bad for her. Nancy turns to both her and Jonathan, gives them a smile, and wishes them good luck before running off. "Attention all faculty and students. At 8:00 P.M. Tonight there will be an assembly on the football field in support of Will Byers and his family. All are encouraged to attend. Volunteer sign-ups for search parties are still available in the office." Y/N has to take a deep breath before continuing off to her next class. He hasn't even been gone that long, and she's already restless.

☆☆☆

haiii:3

that was a joke I'm not a freak who uses :3

anyways finally got Steve in here, yippie! 

ily!