𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒘𝒐; 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒆𝒊𝒓𝒅𝒐 𝒐𝒏 𝒎𝒂𝒑𝒍𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒕.

𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒐𝒏𝒆; 𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒐𝒐𝒔.

[Y/N pov]

I heard the thunder crashing outside as we looked at the girl who sat in front of us. She was clearly scared. I could tell by the way she was breathing. I can't tell if I know this girl, or if Brenner has started experiments again. Me and 011 were the only ones left, and there's no way she could've gotten out. They wouldn't let their last one go.

"Is there a number we can call for your parents?" Mike asks her. She just looks at us. No wonder. The children's parents are either dead or were killed by the lab. "Where's your hair? Do you have cancer?" Dustin asks and I hit him in the shoulder and give him a look. "Did you run away?" Lucas inquires quietly. "Are you in some sort of trouble?" - "Is that blood?" Lucas reaches towards her to touch the red stain and I smack his hand out of the way. "Stop it! You're freaking her out!" I say loudly as I stand in front of her to stop their view of the little girl. "She's freaking me out!" He yells back.

Dustin pushes me out of the way slightly. "I bet she's deaf." He claps in her face and she flinches back. "Not deaf." I slowly sit down with her and put my hand on her leg to calm her down. Surprisingly, she stays put. "Alright that's enough, she's scared and cold. Gimme a second. Get her some clothes please." I declare and they walk away for a minute, trying to find something. The thunder rumbles again and she squeezes her eyes shut. I rub her arm softly and say quietly, "Hey, it's okay. You can open your eyes," She opens her eyes and pulls my hand into hers. The girl glides her fingers over my nails, and flips it over while rolling up my sleeve. My eyes fly wide open and I try to pull back, but it's too late. Her gaze falls upon the inked-on 003 tattoo. Slowly, she pulls her wrist up too. Rolling up her sleeve, she places it next to mine and my breath catches in my throat as I stare at her 011 tattoo. She did escape the lab.

She points to her chest. "011." She says quietly. Me and Eleven had the same Mother. She never knew, obviously, because they only killed her once she realized what they were doing to me and what they were going to do to Eleven. Her name was going to be something like Anne. Janelle. No. Jane, that's it. I don't remember mine. I was taken too early and I was there too often to be called my real one. We stuck by each other. Mostly because I was older and strong, and she was small and had barely even gotten her powers yet. I could protect her and she gave me a sense of family. I mimic her actions. "Y/N. 003." I tell her just above a whisper. Eleven looks me dead in the eye and whispers to me, "Sister." I nod slowly as Mike comes back with a pair of clothes. "Here, these are clean, okay?" Mike says while handing them to her. Eleven sniffs the soft fabric, pressing it to her face. Standing up, she starts to pull up the bottom of her shirt.

"No no stop!" - "No!" - "Oh my god!" - "No, no, no!"

My hands rest on the bottom of her shirt so she doesn't pull it up again. Mike points over to the bathroom. "See, over there? That's the bathroom. Privacy. Get it? Y/N can go with you." He shows her and I nod. Eleven turns around and grabs the clothes as she turns back to me as if she was waiting for me. I give her a small smile and follow her into the bathroom. Once we're inside, she looks around as I go to close the door, but she stops me before I can. "You don't want it closed?" I ask. "No." Eleven answers while pulling my hand into hers again, and I gave it a small squeeze to let her know she was safe here. "Okay, uh, let's just..." I leave it at least 3 inches open. "Is that better?" I ask again, hoping to make her comfortable. "Yes." She nods her head slowly. I turn around in the other direction. "I'm just gonna be here if you need help, got it?"

"Yes."

From outside I hear the boys talking. "This is mental." Dustin says in a panicked state. "At least she can talk!" Mike exclaims. "She said 'no' and 'yes'. Your 3-year-old sister says more!" Lucas protests in his usual annoyed demeanor. Dustin, still flabbergasted, says, "She tried to get naked!"

Lucas flares his arms around, practically screaming with the other boys. "There's something seriously wrong with her." Lucas continues. "Like, wrong in the head." He points to his brain. "She just went like!" Dustin whips his hands upward, knocking his hat off. Mike just stands there, listening to his friends' arguments. "I bet she escaped from Pennhurst." Lucas says rolling with his weirdo story. If only he knew where she actually came from. "From where?" Mike asked. "The nuthouse in Kerley County." He responds and Dustin's sneaky smile grows. "You got a lot of family there?" Dustin laughed.

Lucas's face is unimpressed. "Bite me. Seriously though! Think about it, that would explain her shaved hair and why she's so crazy." They do know that people have those haircuts like that, right? "Why she went like," Dustin motions up and over his head again. "She's an 'escapee' is the point. She's probably a psycho." Lucas continues. Mike turns to them, remembering what Y/N looked like when they first met her. "Like Michael Myers." - "Exactly! We should've never brought her here." Mike sounds like he's trying to defend her. Why is that? I'm the only one that knows stuff about her. "If that's the case, why was Y/N's behavior and haircut exactly like hers when she appeared in Hawkins. Even if it has nothing to do with Y/N, you just wanted to leave her out there in that storm?" Mike says, not believing in Lucas's story. They're going to think im crazy. I have the same tattoo and everything! Why are they bringing me up? They couldn't know. Right?

"Yes! We went out to find Will, not another problem." Lucas persists. Dustin looks between his friends. "I think we should tell your mom." He tells Mike. "I second that." Lucas backs up his friend. "Who's crazy now?!" Mike yells at Lucas. "How is that crazy!" He yells back. I can feel the eye rolls coming from Mike. "Cause, we weren't supposed to be out tonight, remember? So, if I tell my mom, and she tells your mom and your mom..." The two boys' eyes widen in realization. "Oh man-" "Our houses become Alcatraz." Mike lets out a sigh of relief now that his friends understand. "Exactly. We'll never find Will." He sighs. "Alright, here's the plan. She sleeps here tonight."

"You're letting a girl-" "Just listen!" I press my ear to the door to hear what stupid shit they're gonna come up with next. "In the morning, she sneaks around my house, goes to the front door and rings the doorbell. My mom will answer and know exactly what to do. She'll send her back to Pennhurst or wherever she comes from. Well be totally in the clear! And tomorrow night, we go back out. And this time, we find Will." Mike explains. "Wait here." I whisper to Eleven as I walk out the door towards the group. I can see she's hesitant, but she lets me go.

"Hey, dipshits." I call them from behind and they turn to me. "As much as I don't like this plan, it's pretty damn smart. But when you go out tomorrow, you go with me and me only. No bringing any extra buddies." I say, motioning to Eleven, she doesn't need to be in any more trouble than she already is. She has to lay low for a bit.

TIME SKIP

"Here you go, this is my sleeping bag." I hear Mike say as I walk up the stairs from behind Lucas and Dustin. "You really think she's psycho?" Dustin asks Lucas. He shakes his head a bit as I roll my eyes, "Wouldn't want her in my house." He says. That boy really needs to lighten up. "Mental." Dustin adds before following his friend up the stairs. "Mike." I call for him. He turns up to me and I tell him, "Her name's Eleven, by the way." I tell him with a smile on my face that he returns. She pulls her sleeve up to show him her tattoo. "Is that real?!" He asks and reaches out to touch it before she flinches back. "Sorry, I've just... never seen a kid with a tattoo before. Well, other than Y/N... Speaking of which, they look really the same, can I see yours-" He starts again before I cut him off. "Uh- You know what? My mom will be worried after what happened with my brother. I better get going. Bye Mike, bye El." I give them both a little wave and a comforting smile to Eleven. I walk up the stairs too. 

☆☆☆

hii

ok I said I would post all the parts at the same time and I DID for the last episode but I just want to post one more lollll anyways hope u enjoyed!! this one's a little longer too<3 ily!!