Chapter 7 (trouble in paradise)

LEVI'S P.O.V. 

I woke to the smell off smoke and the sound of crackling wood. My first thought was that Eren had made a fire to cook something he'd caught. Oh how wrong I was... I heard it before I saw it. The sound of an almost thunder like crack. It all happened so fast. A huge burning branch came crashing down from above me..

ARMIN'S P.O.V.

It had been far too long. We'd finally made it inside the walls about a two weeks ago. We only could assume Eren and Levi hadn't made it out alive. I noticed how heartbroken Erwin had looked when he had to leave without Levi. 

Levi's P.O.V.

I screamed and barely got out of the way. I yelled in pain as a hot part of the branch broke off and touched my wound. I got up, with a hand over my side and ran as fast as I could. I got to the river and looked at the tree. The branch that had nearly fallen on me appeared to have been sawed and I looked up to see someone in a fabric mask obscuring their face wearing 3DMG gear and a Scouting Regiment cape. "Who are you!?" I yelled out. The person turned around and shot off into the forest. I looked all over and I couldn't find Eren anywhere..

I'm going to update an actual chapter soon but it has just been a while since I've updated...