Chapter one

It began as the 58th Exedition outside the walls, but soon turned into a blood bath. Soon enough Squad Levi were the last ones standing, surrounded by the bodies of the Scout Regiment. They had been annihilated by the Colassal Titan. As always, it appeared out of thin air and attacked. Squad Levi suffered great casualties. loosing Hanji, Sasha, and Connie. The reatreated but were forced to go west. They found a small villiage and decided it would be best to stay there until they were well enough to go back. 

Armin's P.O.V.

I turned around to ask Eren who was just behind me if he thought we would make it back. He wasn't there. I looked at the faces around me. I didn't see Eren. I went over to Jean. 
" Have you seen Eren?" I asked
" No," He replied as he walked away. He turned to face me, " I haven't seen haven't seen him since we got attacked." He finished then went to go talk to Erwin.
Hmm... What happened? I looked for Levi to see if he would know. I didn't see him either. How peculiar.. Where could they be? I wondered.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you like it so far. I know that was short but that was just to get you hooked. I promise more later. :)

10/4/14