| • Chapter 2...🦋

Director : " And.....CUT...There we got the scene...cheers..."

Whole of the crew present there cheered wildly as they finally ended the shooting of their k-drama All of us are dead....it took almost 6 months for it to be completed and today finally the shooting was over......The set was surrounded by a wave of happiness and beautiful smiles plastering around everyone's faces but.....one face was missing and that was.....YOU

Lo-mon : " Yahh....! Where did Y/N go...?"

Others : " Yeah...??"

Y/N ' s P.A : " Ohhh...Y/N just left back to the trainee centre yk she had her selections today....sooo....she left.."

Mi - Jin : " Aishhh....we couldn't even get a pic together..."

Ha - ri : " Not like we never took one..."

Cheong - san : " True.....half of the time we'd just take pics..."

Director : " Okay...!Okay..! guys now I officially announce that the shooting of all of us are dead has successfully came to an end...I thank each and every person present on the set for
their hardwork , passion and determination....And there'd be a success party in the evening and I hope y'all join it.... thank you again..."

He got off the stage while a roar of cheers surrounded the set....with sweet and fun loving memories everyone one by one left the place going to their respectives......

On the other hand......

Here , in the dream city of of people 'South Korea' the city was full of busy roads......People walking on it , rushing for there work , some talking , some laughing and some hanging out. The sun was shining brightly making the busy roads steam hot , and there she was to add an Indian tadka in this Korea's mild and hot temperature there she walked down the street with headphones plucked in her ears , listening to "Aankhon se batana " by Dikshant a soft but deadly killing smile plastered her angelic face making her chubby cheeks curve up from the edges.....The sun shinned bright on her milky white skin making her skin glow like a moon in the shinning sun . The cold Breeze blew on her face as if it intentionally wished to kiss her face . She closed her eyes restricting people to get a sight of her pitch black eyes . A smile lingered on her face while humming her favourite song. With her tiny hands she clutched her backpack and waited till the signal turned red . After a while the signal turned red and she crossed the road walking graceful swaying her floral dress merrily catching everyone's attention unintentionally......

( Reminder : Y/n is chubby )