| • Chapter 6...🦋

Y/n POV

The journey from the airport to back home..was... shivering..I shivered all way home...in the taxi too...kind of the taxi driver that he switched on the heater and hence I felt a little warm... reaching back home...it was empty..pin drop silence was surrounding our apartment...aiishh..I already miss her.. nevertheless..going to my room I directly stepped in the shower.. Feeling the warmth of the shower on my cold body...as I was done showering I went to the closet..slipping into a casual outfit...I came out... drying my hair with the dryer I desenced downstairs to have something.... heating the food..I sat on the dinning table not enjoying the meal..like I'm not really used to staying alone...infact I hate doing so..but right now...I had no option..to lessen my loneliness...I decided to go through some comments on the new dance practice video...posted by my company...and the fact that made me intrested was that...I was the lead... Opening the comment section with a wide smile...I saw...that...the comment section was full of hate comments...and they were... really disturbing....

Comments:

Comments 1 : Damnn..look at that fatso In the centre...soo similar to a dancing pig..hehehe...🤣

Comment 2 : Dude...you're insulting pigs...by comparing them to her..you know what...pigs are more better...

Comment 3 : she's literally overshadowing the best ones behind her fat body...

Comment 4 : BigHit really needs to improve...she does not even fit in the beauty standards...

Comment 5 : Since when did BigHit started debuting pigs as trainees..?!?

Comment 6 : BigHit..❎...pighit..☑️..

And many vulgar ones...(Guys...I'm not shaming the company... remember it's just a fanfiction and all of us know...how BigHit really is...)

Disappointment , anger , agony , hurt...all of these emotions were crepting up in my heart... accompanied by...frustration...I was so disappointed and...hurt...I felt just so bad...like I remember myself practicing for this dance video at night..after Rhea slept coz she never allowed me to practice at night...but I still did... because all the while..my only motive was to..to motivate the depressed people , spread happiness among the sad ones and a feeling of satisfaction to the unsatisfied ones...was it bad to think good for people...? What about my hardwork then...? Even if they don't like it...they could've just conveyed their disappointment in a better way...but no...people chose the harsh one...at this point...no matter how much I try...my tears betrayed me here...they say it true...when your mouth can't express...your eyes do...my eyes were just expressing the disappointment of my heart...and I did not hold it back...what am I gonna do by stopping them...not like someone's seeing me...I just snuggled my head on the dinning table and sobbed...no matter how bad I want someone to just engulf me...and let my emotions out...it's beyond impossible..I'm not very close with lily to cry on her shoulder... nevertheless getting up with that dull look of mine...I went to the company to gain some 'so called sympathy' which I hate the most....A sudden gush of uneasiness made its way through my veins...I wasn't feeling as good as before...i felt bad and uneasy...as I felt a bit cold too...I just abandon my breakfast and went to rhea's room... grabbing one of rhea's jacket to feel her presence...I went out of my apartment...well..I just decided to walk...the weather after rain was too good also it'd somehow help to refresh my messed up mind... walking on the busy roads...with my face covered with a cap and mask...I soon reached the company... well the idea of walking to the company..helped me a bit to relax...

My outfit btw :