| • Chapter 7...🦋

Y/n's POV

It took me night to reach home with my limping foot.. Not like I couldn't take a taxi or something... Just that I did not wanted to...Though my ankle ached like hell... The nature felt so calming and good that I just couldn't make up my mind to skip admiring it by taking a cab..I just couldn't.. reaching back home with my aching ankle...I made my way towards my room...I still couldn't get my head out of those comments and sympathetic gazes...all of it felt oddly disturbing.. nevertheless grabbing the first aid box from the cupboard...I sat on the bed.. leaning on the headboard...I sighed with exhaustion..I was really exhausted today...it was a hectic one..and as I was angry...I danced a bit more than usual...that lead me into skipping my lunch...right now it was almost...7 and I was hungry af..my stomach churned with hunger...and I felt a grumble in stomach which gave me slight pain... leaning on the headboard with closed eyes...I gulped down my tears..well..that's what I do..when I get too hungry and don't get food..I don't have the energy to think straight.. or about anything anymore..I just need food and that's all...I miss my family so god damn much...if mumma would've been here..she would've scolded me for overworking...dad might've hugged me to let off all of my tears and pain...Bhai and dii would've probably scolded me for being insecure and would've motivated me...to an extent where I'd fly in clouds..far away from my insecurities..damnn...I need to listen to their voice... thinking of my family..my hunger just flew away like it never existed... grabbing my phone..I video called my mom...it's seven here therefore it might be around 3:30 pm in India.. everyone might be sleeping...I don't wanna disturb them..well everyone might be sleeping but...not Bhai..he's a night owl...therefore he might probably be busy with his files..calling him is the best option for now..he'd never deny my calls...I called him..and in a snap of fingers..he picked up the call..and heck yeahhh...I was so correct..there was sitting with his files surrounding him..with a white tee and black tracks...with messy hair..I sometimes really wonder is he my brother...?like heck yeah..he's too handsome for girls to control themselves from drooling over him...my trail of admirations was cut off by his worry laced voice.

Bhai : Yaaahh...WHERE THE HECK WERE YOU SINCE MORN HUH..?!?..I FREAKING CALLED YOU ALMOST 145 TIMES..YET YOU DID NOT PICK UP..?!?..WHERE THE HECK WAS YOUR GOD DAMN PHONE Y/N..!!!

He lashed out...which was quite obvious...like heck yeah..he alone calls me almost 30 to 40 times a day to know bout my current doings...I just stared at him...damnn I hate him soo much..like whenever we are together we never ever speak like those lovey dovey bro sis duos instead we prefer pulling our hairs and banging them until the other one gives up..that was us..like it was so hard for me to leave him..they say you never knew ones importance until they leave you...not like I never considered him as important just that...I never thought I'd miss him as much as I do currently... unknown with the fact that my tears were betraying me...I stared at him..his angry eyes softened..he hates seeing me cry...from his damn guts... And it was quite obvious....after a minute of silence he sighed and spoke...

Bhai : What happened...?

That's all it took for me to breakdown into tears... pouring my the storm of my emotions that was clouding my heart and mind since the moment Rhea left...it was not something new for me to receive hate regarding my looks and body...but everytime people said that...it left a fresh new bleeding wound on my already wounded heart..and hearing his voice..I just couldn't hold back..he knew me inside out..he knew my strengths and weakness...my reactions at certain situations and how to handle them...he just knew me..Y/n..even while being at my worsts..his presence was all I yearned for...the world knew me by my strengths but he knew me by my weaknesses...and that's the only sole reason..I can't lie in front of him...I can literally fool the damn world... including my mom dad too..but.. he'd always be an exception.. hearing his soothing voice..I just couldn't control my tears...and his soothing words just somehow gave me an urge to pull him out of the screen and hug him...tightly..