| • Chapter 8...🦋

Y/n 's POV

The sun rays made their ways to the pair of beige curtains...passing through the glass window opaquely... directly falling on the sleepy panda all cuddled up in the soft duvet...lost in the warmth provided by the duvet..she was sleeping peacefully... without any sort of worries , pain , anxiety...nothing....just peace..it would be an understatement if said that her face glowed more than those sun rays kissing her...she was just beautiful...by her heart , her mind , her soul...her pitch black closed eyes held nothing but the pure innocence of her heart...her heart was as pure as those clouds.... everything bout her reflected something or the other and she was unique in her own way...her beauty was no joke...her chubby cheeks were always the centre of attention...which somehow ended making her irritated...she was the best herself...but...as they say...good things are meant to be served....her fate had some other plans...now it's the destiny's call...whether those plans are good or bad...let's see....

Y/n's POV

I snuggled more in my duvet... hearing the irritating voice of the alarm...lazily removing my hands from the duvet I switched off the alarm...again ready to drift back to my dreamland...but...then it struck me...SHOOT..!!! I've my interview today... getting up in a hurry I looked at my watch on the nightstand..it was 6:00 am...I sighed in relief knowing I still have 4 hours for the interview... Dragging my lazy self to the bathroom I took a cool shower... walking up to the closet...I slipped into a random comfortable yet presentable outfit...I'm gonna change there anyway...

The outfit :

getting downstairs

getting downstairs...I headed to the kitchen grabbing a packet of Ramyeon...I decided to make that as I'm good at making it...only this..anyway I'm a mess when it comes with food...I'm good at eating but never ever ask me to cook until you want your kitchen to burn in ashes...I was done cooking the ramyeon therefore to eat it I made my way to my room and sat on the bed while randomly scrolling through my fake Instagram account...once I was done with my breakfast I took a glance at the clock that indicated I still had 2 hours for my interview..we'll it's just 2 hours now once I go there it'd take long for the interview to start... it'll Start at 12 or something like that...we need to reach there at 10 just for like meeting eachother and makeup and all that stuff...I heard the honking of the car indicating that the car sent by the company is here... getting downstairs with my face covered with a mask... just in case you know...I sat in the car... directly heading to the company... reaching towards it...I entered in seeing all of the interview setup and chairs...it's not even the start and I'm already nervous...okayy Y/nieeee...c'mon you got this...and I went in for my work...

On the other hand...

                   Jungkook's POV

Getting up in the morn early...I immediately got ready for going to the airport with dad.. slipped in my formals..I made my way downstairs to find everyone already ready at the dinning table ready for breakfast...I sat between Jimin hyung and jhope hyung..the maid came and started serving me...her hand was visibly trembling..I smirked internally...only for it to get vanished in the next moment...she spilled the juice on my suit...and that was the last string one could ever pull...I took a deep breath controlling my anger while the glass in my hand was already lying on the floor in a shattered state due to my tight grip on it...I felt my veins popping out due to the immense anger I felt at that moment of time...I took more of deep breaths to calm my damn nerves...I really did not wanted to lash out on anyone right now...I closed my eyes and....fuck...just one face lingered in my dark sight...her...her eyes...that angelic voice...her intoxicating and oddly addicting scent...I felt it...I felt her roaming in my eyes...I was spellbound...just why..? What's was happening to me..? Is it good..or bad...I don't know anything but right now...I wish to see her...just one glimpse...I don't know why..but I just wanted too...my veins...unknowingly calmed down..I did not feel pain...I just felt good...before I could process anymore...I felt a warm cloth getting wrapped around my bleeding palm... looking up...I saw Jin hyung...and Suga hyung scolding the maid on the floor...I sat their motionlessly... questioning my thoughts earlier...