| • Chapter 5...🦋

Author's POV

The sun rays made his mansion more royal than it was....the mansion looked ethereal...be it day or night...but mornings had a different effect on it...as the crystals on the mansion just shined like those twinkling stars at night....today..Was a big day for the Bangtan family well not very big...but not small too... everyone in the mansion was happy...coz why not their girls were going abroad for their studies...and all of the family members were proud of them...the mansion was in a rush...servants rushing here and there , luggages getting loaded in the cars and...there were all of the family members... bidding a final goodbye to their daughters and sisters....

Mrs.Jeon : Take care of yourself there...hmm...? Eat on time and sleep too....don't study too much...though I know you won't but still...

She chuckled at the end while all of the four beautiful and graceful girls whined...

Lisa : Yaaahhhh...! Mom how could you say that huh..?!?..of course we'd study hard..infact you should say eat more and sleep more...

Mr.Jeon : My princess....we know you'd eat and sleep more but....study is an exception okay...?

Lisa : Dad...you too...that's not fair...

Everyone chuckled in aww... except one...of course...

Taehyung : Oh..! C'mon dad.. atleast leave my sissy for today...

Mr..Jeon : Yeah..Yeah..let's go... There are still three hours for the flight to take off...

Jimin : Yeah ...! But it'll take almost 2 hours to reach their...and your daughters aren't so calm soo they also need to throw some tantrums before finally leaving...why can't you understand it dad..! *Sarcastic*

Rose : Yaaahhh...! Oppa..shut up okay..let's go suga oppa...

Suga just smiled slightly..while patting her head and they finally got in their cars to reach the airport...

Time Skip : ( Airport )

The car ride...wasn't fun but a bit gloomy as all of the members were just reminiscing some of their precious memories with their sisters...Mr. and Mrs. Jeon did not come as they had to leave for their respective works...all the while Jennie was with Jin clinging on him..yk mood swings...she was more emotional than the others... atleast on her periods..meanwhile all of the brothers and Jin took care of her...Jungkook did not utter a single word...it was him...he was being the way he was...he was happy yet sad..happy coz of course his sisters were taking a step ahead in their lives and sad because of course it wasn't easy for him to let go off his only sisters...he cared for the...maybe more than others...it's just that he was utterly bad at expressing....

Previous night everyone bought gifts for pinkpunks...he too bought one..just that he couldn't muster up the courage required to give those gift to them in front of all...he hated giving fake and false hopes.... therefore all of the pinkpunk members were angry on him...but... without them knowing he placed those specific gifts he bought for them in their luggages at night...when everyone was asleep.... however Jisoo saw him...and in the morn told it to everyone but...no one reacted their happiness in front of him...they were happy that he was finally getting involved in them and they did not wanted him to just go back again in his zone by highlighting the little thing he did for his sisters....

Reaching the airport..no one recognised them like of course they had themselves covered head to toe...yeah...! Of course they did wanted their sisters to travel from a private jet but....the girls insisted that they did not want to get unnecessary attention of people as their jet was at the airport they are currently at....and also they did not wanted to just be among themselves...they wanted to converse and communicate with other passengers too....so as they commanded no male could deny them...having no option they just obeyed their sister's commands.....it was now...just an hour left for them to board....all of the siblings were now sharing a bit of communications face to face....