| • Chapter 3...🦋

Mrs. Jeon POV.

I bid my farewell to her and of course not before a good bye hug..... I hugged her before going i turned my feet in the direction of my mansion . I looked at my watch and damnnnnnn it was past 11:30 now.... I checked my phone that was silent all way and.......Shit!!! 58 missed calls Yeobo , and 85 msgs from bangtan. I was.....like yeahhh!!! I expected this though nothing new....I sighed placing my phone on my ears and called Jeon....not even a single ring and I heard a worried voice on the other side....

( Mr.Jeon ) : " Hye-rin..?!?...Where are you...?!?...Are you okay..?!..Are you hurt..?!?...Are you - "

I decided to interrupt him coz he sounded worried sick and I was clearly able able to feel his anger and relief too after hearing my voice , I badly regret keeping my phone on silent , I just hate making him worried...therefore confronted him saying....

( Me ) : " Honey~~ Calm down okay..? I'm all good , healthy , fit and fine hmmm...?"

( Mr. Jeon ) : " WHERE WAS YOUR GOD DAMN PHONE THEN...?!?!"

I placed the phone away from my ear coz damnnn... his voice could've made my ears bleed for sure.....

( Me ) : " Calm down okay...? I'm coming back just in a few minutes send someone to pick me up "

( Mr.Jeon ) : " Hmmm..."

I know he's damnn hella angry now...sooo...Okay Hye-rin ! No worries I know how to control him I smiled to myself imagining him melting in front of me...

( Mr.Jeon ) : " Where are you..? " (Coldly )

( Me ) : " XYZ street "

Call ended....

I waited for her I guess just for 2 minutes and a black Benz stopped right in front of me , the silver decked lettering of ' KING ' shined bright in the dazzling hazy night under the radiating moon....The door opened revealing my eldest son whose face for sure radiated peace , worry and relief too...He ran over to me embracing me in his wife arms while I hugged him back . He pulled out of the hug while his eyes reflected pure worry as expected he bombardede with questions....

( ??? ) : " Yahhh...!! Mom where were you huh...?! Why did you not receive our calls..?!..Are you hurt..?! "

He asked spinning me around while checking me whether I was hurt...I just smiled at his caring nature...I wonder why was god so cruel at him and fated him to become a mafia...He looked at my smiling faceuu and said

( ??? ) : " Mom you're seriously smiling..? "

I gently brushed my hand over his Handsome faceuu , staring at him lovingly I said..

( Me ) : " Sooo...? What do you expect me to react when I have such a handsome , caring , loving and adorable son."

He smiled and whinned

( ??? ) : " Yahh...! Mom correction not handsome okay..? It's ' Worldwide handsome '

I laughed at his silly fact reflecting the real truth

( Me ) : " Okay Okay...!! My worldwide handsome son now should we go..? Your Dad seems like a hot pan to me now "

( ??? ) : " Yeah...!!and you'll be the one to get roasted on it.." ( Laughing )

( Me ) : " Yahh..!! Jinnie.."

I hit his shoulder

( Jin ) : " Okay..! Okay..! Let's go.."

We both sat in the car and went off to the mansion

Y/n s POV