Author Note

Greetings everyone! I'm new to this story creation thing, so if anyone has any advice, please let me know. Just don't be too harsh!

This story is a crossover I don't usually see often, so I took it upon myself to make one! I won't be updating much, but I will do so occasionally! Now, let us begin, but first, this MUST be known:

I would like it known that I do not own Bungo Stray Dogs and Boku No Hero Academia! Both are rightfully owned by Kafka Asagiri and Kōhei Horikoshi respectively.

I own none of the characters from the shows! I only own my OCs: Kasumi Himura, Jin Ryota, Iyodora Dostoevsky, Tabayashi Ken, Kasumi's parents, Yuki Kong and Ren Kong.

My Main OC will be overpowered. So if you don't like this type of story, I'm sorry but it is what it is.

Some characters will be aged up to fit the timeline and events of the story. Please understand.

All pictures seen do NOT belong to me and are credited to their original creators!

This will contain anime and manga spoilers, so beware!

As I said in the the description, this is a Shoto Todoroki x Fem!OC story.

Also, Shoto will be....'slightly' yandere. And notably a bit more violent.

The personalities of certain characters of the bnha and bsd WILL be altered! Be advised!

Some plots were altered to suit my plans. Please understand!

Please note that because of the animes used, viewers discretion is advised and will contain elements such as: Violence, Abuse, Blood, Mention of Blood, Cursing, death, mention of death, etc,. PLEASE note that I do not condone any of this! You have been warned lovelies.

No negativity! NEGATIVITY BEGONE!

So, with no delay, let's begin!