CHAPTER 7

April 6 21XX...

The curriculum of UA High's hero course...

Regular required classes, like English, in the morning

"Which of these English sentences is wrong?" Present Mic, who was the English teacher, asked the class.

'So normal...'

'So damn boring.'

"Everybody, heads up!," The teacher said excitedly, attempting to pump excitement in the atmosphere "Let's get this party started!"

"The answer is number 4." Iyodora raised her hand, smile amicable "Too relative."

"Alright Dostoevsky!"

----

Lunch is at the main cafeteria, where we can buy gourmet food for reasonable prices.

"White rice is great comfort food, isn't it?" Lunch Rush stated with a thumbs up.

He stood in front of the table of a calm Iyodora, a fanboying Izuku, a open mouthed Iida and a happily eating Ochaco. 

"Yeah." Ochaco was living the life.

Iyodora used her chopsticks to eat, her eyes slightly widening as it gained sparkles.

"What sauce did you put with this pasta?," Iyodora asks him, face excited yet curious "It reminds me of a mixture of a Maria Rose and mignonette sauce combination I once made. Pairs nicely with the caviar as well."

"Oh! A food expert I see? Well I..."

'Iyodora seems to be getting along with him just fine' Izuku thought with a sheepish smile as he stared at her talking animatedly with the food hero. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And then, in the afternoon, we finally have...

Hero-Basic Training

"I AM...COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!" All Might did not, in fact, come in like a normal person.

'So this is the number 1 hero...' Iyodora thought to herself, eyes bored 'How boring. I like Aizawa more. Too excited for my tastes...'

"Its All Might"

"Wow! he really is our teacher!"

"That's a costume from the Silver Age isn't it?" A student asked excitedly as All Might stomped to the podium, grin on his face.

"Its style is so different, its giving me goose bumps!" Ojiro said in awe.

"I teach Hero Basic Training," All Might, hands on his hips as he explained "It is a subject where you train in different ways to learn the basics of being a hero. You'll take the most units of this subject!"