CHAPTER 3

April 1, 21XX

It had been a little over a week since then. Students sent in their applications for a spot in UA and, for the past week, had been waiting for the results with bated breath.

And today, the results were released. They got what they wanted. People did get accepted.

The results just weren't what they expected.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I can't believe this! This is momentous!," the principal exclaimed eyes gleaming as he handed them their acceptance letters "This is the first time in years any of our students have been accepted to go to UA!"

It was the first session of the day when Ochaco and Iyodora were called in to the principal's office. They had been in their art class when the school's intercom came to life.

"Ochaco Uraraka, Iyodora Dostoevsky, please come to the principal's office," the secretary on the intercom instructed "I repeat, Ochaco Uraraka, Iyodora Dostoevsky, please make your way to the principal's office. Thank you."

The two girls peered at each other confused before being gently ushered out by their teacher, taking off their paint aprons as they did. 

"I wonder what that's about..." Ochaco wondered out loud, her face painted in confusion as she rubbed the back of her head.

"Well," Iyodora began, her feet already starting their journey to the needed destination with her hands clasped behind her back, her coat fluttering behind slightly "there's only one way to find out."

---

And that's how they made it to the principal's office.

The girls sat in front of the principal's desk, their postures straight and attentive, they accepted the handed documents, whispering silent thanks. Ochaco's face was painted with excitement, though Iyodora could sense the nervousness that wafted off of her in waves. She however, kept her emotions cool, a small, amicable smile painting her lips instead.

"Thank you for giving this to us Mr. Principal," she thanked, moving to rise from her seat "it's dearly appreciated."

"Your welcome, I'm just thrilled!," the principal could hardly keep his smile off his face "This will go down in history, I'm sure! Just remember us, yes you two?"

The girls nodded before Ochaco stood up, making her way to the door. Iyodora made herself to follow before their principal stopped her.

"Wait!," the principal ordered "Iyodora, when we received your results from UA, they wanted us to give you this."

A envelope was in his hand, the wax seal of the UA insignia giving it a sophisticated appearance. Iyodora raised an eyebrow before accepting it, wordlessly thanking him as she tore the wax seal.

Tearing it open, she could hear her friend approaching from behind, Iyodora leaning down slightly to give her a better look. Her eyes trailed over the letter intently as she read its fine print.

"

[UA High School Logo]

Dear Ms. Iyodora Dostoevsky,

Congratulations on your exceptional performance in our theoretical exams, which are renowned for their difficulty and low success rate. The principal has noted your understanding and mastery of the material. It was truly impressive, demonstrating a level of intellect and capability that aligns with our school's standards of excellence.