CHAPTER 9

April 8 21XX...

0:50 PM

"For today's hero basic training...It's become a class with three instructors, All Might and me, and one more person."

'Hm...must be for extra protection if something happens. Good job Principal.' Iyodora narrowed slightly, but her face was still a smile.

"Excuse me?," Sero raised his hand "What will we be doing?"

"Disasters, shipwrecks, and everything in between. It's rescue training."

"Rescue...," Denki muttered with a nervous smile "looks like it'll be a lot of work this time, too."

"Right?!" Mina shouted in barely contained excitement.

"Idiot, this is the duty of a hero." Eijiro answered, leaning his arms against his desk before leaning back with his hands clenched "My arms are ready to rumble."

"No one can beat me in water, Ribbit."

"Hey, I'm not done.," Aizawa interrupted "You can decide if you want to wear your costume or not this time."

He clicked a button on his remote, causing the costume cases to emerge from the wall. "Because there are probably costumes that limit your abilities too."

He turned to his students as he lowered his hand. "The training will be off-campus, so we're taking a bus." He began walking away "That is all. Start getting ready."

Everyone rose from their seats and took their cases. Before Iyodora could blink, her case was in her hands already. She blinked in confusion, before looking up and seeing the back of Shoto Todoroki as he left the class.

She swore she saw the tip of his ears were pink.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh? You're wearing your P.E. uniform today?" Iyodora asked, approaching Izuku and Ochaco who were talking with each other. She was already in her hero costume. Now that Izuku observed her, she looks good. But something is telling him not to say anything about that.

Lest he find out where that piercing feeling of eyes are coming from at the side of his head.

"Well, I ripped up my costume pretty bad, so while the support fix that, I have to wear this." Midoriya explained with a sheepish smile.

"Ah, I see."

A blowing of a whistle interrupted their conversation causing them to look at the sound. There was Iida chopping at air as he continuously blew his whistle. 

"Class 1-A, gather around!," He shouted demanding attention "From two lines by your student numbers in order to make boarding the bus go smoothly!"

'Iida's...going full throttle.' Everyone sweat dropped.