CHAPTER 6

April 5, 21XX...

A boy stood in awe at its height in front of Class 1-A's door. He was somewhat short for his age, his round face was framed by a short mop of fluffy dark green hair curled up at odd angles around his head, casting noticeably dark shadows onto itself. His eyes were large and somewhat circular and his irises were the same shade of green as his hair, which at times were very watery, and usually stretched quite wide, giving him an innocent, energized appearance. He had a set of four symmetrical freckles in diamond formations, one on each cheek. In appearance, if anything he was quite "plain-looking".

As a new student at U.A., he wore the standard male uniform: a light gray blazer with dark turquoise trimmings over a white dress shirt and dress pants, along with a red tie which wasn't done up properly, leaving it much shorter than how it should be. Instead of the plain brown shoes most of the student body wore, he sported his signature red shoes.

"The door is huge!," he muttered  "...Is it for accessibility?"

His body tensed slightly, his face nervous. "The elite chosen from the huge number at the exam."

He tensed even furthur, thinking about his childhood friend and the boy that called him out. He closed his eyes, shaking his head wildly to clear his thoughts.

"I hope I'm not in the same class as the scary peopl-" He was cut off as he opened the door, greeted by the sight of the very two he was hoping to avoid.

"Don't put your feet on the desk!" a dark blue haired boy shouted firmly

"Huh!" a spiky blond haired boy drawled, a cocky smirk on his face.

"Don't you think its rude to the UA upperclassmen and the people who made the desk?"

"I don't care! What junior high did you go to, you side character?!"

The blond boy continued to mock the dark haired boy, the greenette sweat dropping as he watched from behind the door. 'The top 2?' he thought helplessly.

The blunette paused before putting his hand on his chest, proud of his previous alma matter "I attended Somei Private Academy." he said, his hand doing a slight chopping movement "My name is Tenya Iida!"

"Somei?!" the blonde's mouth twisted, his grin now a scowl "So you're a damn elite, huh? Looks like I'll have fun crushing you!"

Iida's face turned shocked, backing away slightly. "'Crushing'?" he repeated, his tone highlighting his shock "You're terrible! Are you truly aiming to be a hero?!"

The blonde only scoffed before noticing the greenette watching from the door. Following his eyesight, the dark blue boy stopped his scolding, his body relaxing as he did.

"You're..." the blunette muttered, catching the attention of the other students who were already seated. They followed his eyesight, their gaze causing the green haired boy to squeak slightly.

"Oh, um!" the boy panicked, his body tense

"Good morning!"

The greenette's face turned shocked at his change of manners. The dark haired colored boy began advancing towards him

"I am from Soumei Private Academy. My name is-"

"I heard!" the shorter boy interrupted, hands raised to stop him from continuing.

The navy haired teen froze in his tracks.

"I'm Izuku Midoriya. Nice to meet you Iida." The greenette teen introduced, his hands slowly beginning lower with a sheepish look on his face.

"Midoriya, you realized that there was something more to that exam, didn't you?" Iida asked, voice and face serious.

Midoriya face visualized shock at his question.