2)Heat

It took about 5 minutes for Tim to pull up right in front of Lucy and help her into the car. Placing a fresh bottle of water on her lap, and passing her a protein bar. "Alright let's go." Tim said, but Lucy seemed a little too nauseous to reply she just simply sipped from her water. Still, she didn't move away when Tim pressed his hand on her thigh as he pulled out onto the road from the curb.

They reached the station that was buzzing with people. Lucy let out a groan, tapping her watch and putting her hand over Tim's to stop him from leaving. "Give me a sec."
"You gonna be okay to walk?" He asked, massaging her thigh lightly. "Yeah, i just need to prepare myself." A muffled giggle escaped her rosy lips that she licked, before swilling a drop of water round her mouth.

"I'm ready, let's go." Tim gave her smile, then they got out of the car and slowly strolled into the station. Immediately he grabbed her a chair. "Thanks." She said, even though she knew he was lost in thought. Lucy was right, Tim was brainstorming the best way to continue the day. Once he landed on a plan he spoke it aloud with a low voice. "Okay, you can work in my office, It's cooler in there! But first why don't you get changed into some comfier clothes, and I'll meet you there." Her brain was still a little groggy but once she's processed his plan she instantly realised what he'd implied. "You are not doing desk duty just because you feel bad for me."
"I'm not doing it because I feel bad for you, I'm doing it because I care about you. Those are completely different things!" Tim's voice raised ever so slightly. "Fine."

By the end of there shift Lucy had fallen asleep in his office. Peacefully, she layed there here eyes fluttering every now and then. Tim had closed the blinds a while ago, she would be embarrassed if anyone caught her like this. Even though Tim embarrassed her a lot, he loved a little too much to do it when she wasn't feeling good. "Luce." He whispered, pulling the hair out of her face. Groaning, she got up. "Cmon let's get home."

Hi! I know this is kind of a pathetic ending but I forgot that I was writing this soo whoopsy daisy. Anyway I'll try write something better next x