Chapter 12

Luke's POV

Lily left for school with Calum

And Anna is lying on the couch

It was a surprise to me when I came to know about her ED. She must be a strong girl.

I went to her. I sat near her.

"Are u excited to start med school?"

"Yess, I'm but.."

"Wht but..."

"I'm very scared as well"

Aww poor girl

"Why? What is going on in your mind"

"First of all it's a new country, and new settling, soo.. it's just..idk..i feel like I might not fit in...no I'll fit in ...but what if I couldn't.

" You don't need to worry about these things, everything is gonna be ok, it's not gonna be like middle or high school over there" we laughed at the last part.

"Yes ig it's gonna be fine " she said this with a smile.

"I'll be right back" saying this I left the room.

I forgot to give her iron shot yesterday. So I brought the capped syringe with a cotton swab.

"It's time for your shot" I said with a smile.

She sat on the couch. Now I will have to distract her while giving her the injection.

"Anna look at the other side"

"Ok, but I'm not scared of needles"

"Yess ik you are a very brave girl. Tell me what you like to do in your free time, like reading books or watching movies or going out"

"I prefer doing both"

"Great"

"What kind of books do u read"

"I mostly read self help books and autobiographies, not a fictional book person"

"From now on you will be reading medical books as well,..and we are done"

"Oh when u gave me shot?!?"

"A long while ago, u were very deep in conversation that u never knew I gave u the shot"

"I'll have to say Luke u have great skills, I would like to learn from you"

"Ofcrs I'm always here to help u"

"I have to ask you something Anna" at this statement of mine she just frezzed and looked at me.

"Yes go on with the que" she said with a small smile

"How often do u get anxiety attacks"

"Whatt?? Anxiety attack?! What are u talking about"

"The one u had in the morning was an anxiety attack"

She just looked shocked to me, like she never knew about that.

"I didn't knew it was anxiety attack"

Gosh!! This was the first time her getting anxiety attack and it was because of us.
I can never forgive myself now.

"It's ok, i promise, if something like this happens again let me know I can help "

"Yaa" she said.

"Can u excuse me, I have to use the washroom" she said

I know if she goes to the washroom she will cry nd end up getting anxiety attack again.

"Sweetheart, I'm here, it's ok, I'm so sorry this happened to you, it's ok you can cry"

"No I don't want to cry, I'm fine "

She is suppressing her emotions.

"You can take rest here or in your room, come till 1 pm for lunch"

She just nodded

I should give her space.

She went to her room. I went to check on her, just to see how she reacts to the injection.

I knocked on her door. No reply. Maybe she is sleeping. I knocked again. A faint yes came as a reply. I opened the door and saw her lying on the bed with the blanket on her. "I'm coming in, can I?"

"Ya" in a faint voice.

She looked tired. ik it was the injection.

Anna's POV

I came back tom my room. I felt like a lot lot sleepy so I went to sleep. I woke up to the sound of someone knocking on my door. It was Luke. He sat on the chair beside my bed.
"U must be tired?" He said

"Yes I'm"

"It's just the injection"

"Ohh"
This was the best I could reply.

"Tomorrow is Sunday, I was planning to take everyone to the movie, do u like this plan"

"Yes it's a great plan"

"Soo which movie should we watch?"

"I'm ok with anything"

"Okkk so I'll pick a good movie for us"

"Yaa"

I heard the door unblocking.
"Who Came?" I asked him

"Must be Calum"

"Ohh at this time"

"Yaa, he came to see u and get his lunch as well"

"Why see me, I'm doing well"

"Yess ik ur doing well, but just to be sure"

There was a knock on the door. "It's me Calum can I come in"

"Yess" Luke replied.

"U doing good Anna?" Calum asked

"Yes, it's just the injection " Luke replied.

"Take care Anna, I'm in hurry will meet u in the evening " said Calum to me

.
.