Chapter 13

Anna's pov
Had a good lunch with Luke
I am just lying on my bed. Staring at the ceiling. Questioning myself. About my life.

It's around evening. I heard a knock on the door. "Yes" I replied.

Luke and Calum came.

Luke took a seat on my bed near me and Calum took seat on my chair and took the chair near bed.

Luke kept his warm hand on my back.
"Had a good nap?" He asked

"Yes" I replied with a smile.

"You must be wondering why we both are here. I told Calum about the anxiety attack u had this morning he can help you. He is a psychiatrist." Luke said.

So he is a psychiatrist. But I don't want to talk about anything. Luke just did not tell him about my ED. I felt like crying. I have tears in my eyes. I looked at Luke "pls tell me you didn't tell him" I said this to him.

"I did not tell him" Luke replied.

A relief touched my soul. But my body already went in panic mood. My hands were shaking. My breathing was fast.

Calum took my hands in his hands.
"Just deep breaths, take deep breaths with me, it's alright" Calum said

"Deep breath in and deep breath out, nice and slow"

I followed his guide

"You are doing so well" Calum said with a warm smile on his face.

"I'll leave you both, so u can have a talk" saying this Luke left the room.

Calum and I had a long conversation, where I myself revealed about my ED and he understood the whole story. He gave taught me some breathing exercises.

Now we are heading down for dinner.
I saw Lily and Luke both in the living room. It looked like Lily was crying, maybe it was because of the morning situation. I decided to ignore it.

Now we all are having after. Lily seemed a bit different. Luke and Calum were working on the garage and we both were in the living room watching TV.

She started playing songs. It was a bit loud. But this was irritating me. I'm a bit misophonic so it was very uncomfortable for me.
"Lily can you please lower down the voice, I can't take it" I tried explaining her.

She gave me no response.

I sat there, then I had enough, I went straight to bed.

I could not sleep. My heart was pumping very loudly. I cried myself to sleep. It's the only solution.

..
I woke up in the morning. It's around 6 am. It's very early but I can't sleep right now. Tomorrow I'll be starting my med school.

I will just get some things ready for it.
I have my iPad with me. I kept a notebook as well with me. My ID card is kept. What I need more? Chapstick - done. My lib card - oh I don't have that yet. Well. This is all imp stuff. Now time for some minor stuffs. Shoot. I need sanitary pads. Will talk to Lily about that. I am not going to start my periods till next week so no problem.

That's it I guess. I will head to the living room. As I entered I saw Lily sitting there along with Michael. What is the time rn. 8.27 am to be precise.

"Good morning Anna" Micheal said to me. "Have a seat with us".

I smiled back and sat with them. They were discussing about the movie that we will be watching today.

Calum entered the room "guys we have to leave early, movie starts at 10 am" he said

Wow. This early in the morning.
Micheal left with Calum. I was alone with Lily.