Therapist

Sophie
Staring out the window, I watch the forest surrounding the house gently sway as the wind catches it. But still, I'm curled up in bed feeling extremely low.
I don't want to move, shower, talk, eat, anything. I don't want to do anything. But yet I can't feel hopelessly bored. Then again I have no motivation do anything other than stay in bed.
So, I'll just lay.

That's until Antonio forces me out again like he did yesterday. I didn't like that at all. How he forced me into the bath and then how he touched me when I tried to leave, then changed me into some clothes. In all one day that was a lot.
But he did as promised, he left me alone for the rest of the night. Which he sat on the couch with his laptop on his lap, very often looking up to me and staring, despite me pretending I was asleep.
Then later today Im going to see a therapist. I don't have a choice, he's making me but that doesn't necessarily mean I'll talk. I'd rather not relive what happened.
But other than that Ive been silently laying in bed whilst Antonio has gone where ever he goes off to.
I don't necessarily like Antonio being around me because I'm always on edge that he's going to get angry with me, frustrated with me. But I can't help myself though. I'm dealing with what's happened in my own way.
Everybody deals with it differently and pushing people away seems to be mine.
At that thought, I hear movement outside the door and distant voices making my heart pick up it's pace and pound against my chest.
He always makes me nervous. I don't know why.
Then the usual sound of the door unlock echoes through the room but I don't bother to turn I just continue staring out the window. "Kitten." He greets whilst I close my eyes pretending to be asleep, gripping onto the sheets.
It's the same every time, it's like a routine. He comes in, greets me, strips out of his jacket then sits on the end of the bed and tries to talk to me.
"My kitten, I know you're not asleep." He chuckles trying to lighten the mood but once again I never find a smile pull at my lips. If anything I feel dread knowing that I'm going to have to go through half an hour of him prying to talk to me.
I gently blink my eyes open knowing that he's caught me and but I Continue to face away from him. "How you feeling?" Antonio questions as I feel the bed dip at the end. Although, my eyes stay on the trees outside. "The therapist is waiting for you downstairs. So we need to get you ready." He switches subject but I start feeling a pit of dread when he does.
I don't want to see the therapist.
But I'm not wanting him angry and I don't want he carrying me down there so I'm taking myself.

Unlike usual, I start moving my legs and I swing them round. "Good girl." He praises as I stand up and then turn to him. "I'll get you something warmer to wear." Antonio slaps his thighs then pushes himself up and going into the wardrobe.
He's acting like he cares.
"We don't want kitten getting cold." I hear him wander out with a bigger jumper and then near close to me. "And you could do with brushing your hair and teeth." Antonio hums as He forces the jumper on me and I shove my arms through the holes.
No, I don't want to.
He nods then motions to me sit on the bed whilst he goes off again and into the bathroom.
I'm not going to fight back. It's easier just letting him do what he wants.
"Right." He sighs, pacing back out with a toothbrush and hair brush. He places the toothbrush onto the bed beside me and the grabs onto my jaw. "Open your mouth for me, kitten."
I do so.
With caution he places the toothbrush inside my mouth and gently brushes my teeth, a hard frown settling on his face with concentration. All the whilst my eyes blink over him, watching how he's giving me all his attention. "Done." He says, his thumb grazing over my lip.
Stop.
As soon as the tingles start, they stop. Then my anxiety settling in and causing me to pull away. "You're all good." He assures, momentarily hesitating to rest his hand down but he does. "Go spit it out then come back and let me finish." He says and from all the dirty memories I can't help but take it in a dirty way.
It didn't turn me nor did it make me blush, in fact I didn't second think it.
He pushes himself up and I do as told, I go into the bathroom, spit it and walk back out then sitting back in the bed. "Turn around, my kitten." He says and I do so, kneeling on the bed with my back to him.
He's going to brush my hair.
He picks the comb up and runs it over my hair, going to the bottom then going to the top. Often getting caught on tangles making me whimper out but it's followed by an apology and he continues. Eventually he finishes and lightly brings my hair all to the back. "Done." He says,