Tick tock

"Fuck"
My eyes blinking open, adjusting to the light. It's so damn bright in here, he really needs curtains in.
Rolling over with a tired moan, I soon take my attention to Antonio who sat on the edge of the bed and attempting to push himself.
He shouldn't be moving his leg, let alone trying to stand up. I mean, I don't know what being shot in the leg feels like but I don't think he should be walking the next day?
"Antonio" I groan out, rubbing my eyes.
He doesn't look back but places his hands by his side, ready to push himself up. "Morning kitten" he hisses, in almost discomfort.
"Get back into bed" I suggest sleepily, as I prop myself up, reaching out for him. He pauses whilst I climb onto my knees and grab onto his arm, feeling his muscles tense underneath my grip. "Please" I plead as he turns his head, still not looking towards me.
"I don't have a life-threatening injury, kitten. My legs been shot up, ain't a problem" he grumbles as I feel urges to get him in a damn choke hold and drag him back. If he didn't have the hurt leg then I may have actually done so but I'm not going to.
"It is a problem, and it will become a bigger problem if you start moving." I lecture, as he huffs out and shakes his head.

He's stubborn. I doubt there is any man or woman that can tell him otherwise. What Antonio wants, Antonio will do.
He finally stares towards me, raising a brow. "If I had known that you were so knowledgeable about my limbs, then I wouldn't of even attempted to move, Dr. Chambers." He retorts with an amused tone as I roll my eyes, trying to hold back my smile.
How does he know my surname? I'm not really surprised that he does but I wonder how he knows?
"Just common sense, Mr Gervinho" I play back as he smirks towards me.
He licks his lower lip, folding his arms over his chest. "Is that some attitude I'm hearing, Miss chambers?" He cocks a brows and glances towards me as bite my lower lip, trying to hide my amusement. "You know, I may have a bullet wound in one of my limbs but I sure as hell can use my others" he threatens as I smile towards him and shuffle on my knees.
That wasn't a very intimidating threat, if anything; it made me excited.
"Does kitten find that funny?" Antonio questions, as I shake my head but still the smile playing on my lips. "I'll take that as yes. But, You're laughing at a man who is classified as disabled, isn't that right?" He tells me with that mischievous tone. "Aren't you a nasty little thing? Laughing at a disabled man?"
I can't help but laugh at his playful behaviour. I assure you, Antonio is far from disabled. He could still chase me down if he wanted to.
"I'm not laughing at a disabled man, I'm laughing at you. You're not disabled, you're just mentally challenged"
He raises both brows and hums. "If I wasn't mistaken, I would say you're calling me a retard, kitten?"
I stifle out a laugh, just the word 'retard' alone, coming from his mouth sounds abnormal. Shrugging my shoulders, I fumble with the silk sheet. "Are you saying that you're a disabled retard?" I ask, getting a slight feeling that this conversation is getting quite offensive.
Dark humour; you could call it.
He chuckles and shakes his head. "What I am saying is, if you don't shut that mouthy little trap of yours then I will happily shut it for you, disabled or not." He suggests and I clamp my mouth shut, knowing that he won't be afraid to shut my mouth for me. "Good girl" Antonio mutters,

hoisting himself up with discomfort strewn across his face as he begins to limp towards the bathroom.
I'm not even going to try and stop him, he's going to do what he wants anyways. As I said, he's stubborn. "Kitten, please do me a favour and go get us some breakfast" he voices from the bathroom as I sigh, pulling my silk robe together.
Walking to the bathroom doorway, my eyes look to him, helplessly raking down his chest. "Okay, what do you want for breakfast?" I ask as he struggles to reach over the bath and turn the tap.
"Preferably you, but some some toast and jelly would do" he mumbles, finally letting the water run into the overly large bath.
I shake my head at him with a soft blush painting my cheeks. "You want coffee as well?" He nods and I turn away, getting the courage to actually walk downstairs and not go back to bed.
"Ah, kitten, haven't you forgotten something?" He shouts loud as I roll my eyes and back up into the bathroom, giving him a soft kiss then then trudging back out.
"Don't drown" I advise with a light laugh as I head towards the bedroom door.
That would be damn shame. Imagine living this lifestyle, getting shot at, people kidnapping, stabbing, etc. And you end up dying from drowning in the bath.
"Only in your pussy, kitten" he coos as I blush a dark-dark red whilst walking out of his bedroom. Jesus, he really has no limits, but I wouldn't like his dirty talk/ mind any other way.
***
"Is he doing good?" Liv questions as she steals some fruits I prepared for Antonio and I. "Wait, don't answer because I know he is. You probably gave him a little something to make him better" she scoffs as I feel my cheeks heat up as always.
That's exactly what I did. I don't like how she knew that. Coincidence.
"You're so nasty. But, yes, your brother is fine. Just stubborn" Assuring her as I grab the coffee mugs from the cupboard and place them on the tray.
I don't know why I'm even bothering to pretend like we didn't get up to anything because she knows what her brother is like. I swear she Also have some sixth sense for sex, no joke intended. Or maybe she just knows Antonio too well.
She laughs whilst preparing breakfast for the other men. "Nothing New then. His ass is always stubborn. Just make sure he stays up in his room. He knows himself that if he wants to heal fast then he'll rest. And going up and down the stairs to his office won't help. You can just be his