Eavesdropping

Knocking was all I could hear followed by footsteps.
My eyes open slightly, still tired and feeling weary from the crying. It's not even morning, who's knocking now?
I lightly mumble but roll on my side
To face the door from where the knocking is coming from and what looks like Antonios built body is reaching for the door.
He's still here?
I don't know how long I've been asleep
But I'm grateful that he has stayed in my room for a few hours whilst I've been asleep.
He really is improving his behaviour.
Antonio runs a hand through his hair before opening my bedroom door, light from the hallway seeping into room.
Too bright, too bright.
Pulling the covers up, Antonio opens the door further to reveal Alaric stood on the other side. What does he want?
I peak my eyes above the bed sheets and watch them.
This will be amusing.. Antonio doesn't take much liking to Alaric.
"What do you want?" Antonio grumbles, it's sounds like he has been asleep. At least he hasn't been sat watching me sleep but I feel bad for him, I can't imagine the arm chair being comfortable.
Alaric shoves his hands into his pockets and steps side to side on his feet. I think that Antonio might slightly intimidate him. "I was just seeing if Sophie was here?" He says, frowning at him. Oh that's sweet, he came to see me. Alaric eyes scan past Antonio. "But I see she isn't here" he mumbles, giving Antonio a confused glance.
Can't he see me or nah?

Antonio harshly places his other hand on the door frame whilst the other fidgets on the door knob. "I put her to bed" He scoffs, taking a step back and flicking his head over to the bed making me quickly shut my eyes, pretending I'm asleep.
I don't want it to seem like I'm listening into their conversation. Even though it's about me.
Antonio slowly turns back to him whilst Alarics face frowns. "Why exactly did you come and see Sophie?" Antonio interrogates with a stern voice as he steps closer to Alaric, intimidating him.
Alaric purses his lips and gives out an awkward chuckle "I was just seeing if she was okay. She didn't seem okay when we were out at the restaurant" he says, blinking at Antonio.
Oh, Alaric is so sweet and kind. But I can't help but compare him to Antonio. Antonio made the effort to come and see if I was okay, even though he wasn't even there in the first place. But liv, Carlos or Alaric didn't even ask if I was okay.
"She's fine. I made sure she was fine." Antonio snaps, you can hear the anger in his voice. It's not hard to tell when Antonio is angry.
There was silence between them two as Antonio stared him down whilst Alaric stood there uneasy.
"Can I see he-" Alaric was about to ask but Antonio cuts him off. "Why do you care so much?" Antonio spits.
Alarics face looks even more confused. "Because she is a friend" he tells him as Antonio starts to laugh. It's not that nice laugh though. It's that laugh he does before he's about to snap.
"Friend" Antonio mutters under his breath, still laughing. "Don't give me that fucking bullshit." He growls. He looks like he's about to square up.
Oh, this isn't good. Alaric hasn't done anything wrong.
"Man, we're just friends. I was seeing if she's okay" Alaric assures him, putting his hand up in surrender.
"Alaric, are you trying to fuck Sophie ?" Antonio growls in a whisper as I shake my head in the pillow. Does it matter if he was? That's a decision Alaric and I would make. It has nothing to do with him.
Antonio fucks women so I should be able to do whatever I like.
"What the fuck? No" Alaric shakes his head as Antonio looks more than displeased.

"Don't lie to me." Antonio says, bowing his head to the floor then glaring back up to him. "But I suggest that whatever plans you have to do with Sophie, you fucking forget about them."
Alaric nods "As I said, We are just friends"
"Keep It that way, because, you don't want to fuck with me Alaric. I promise that if you do have intentions to fuck around with Sophie then I will be sure to ruin them, okay?" Antonio grits his jaw as Alaric carries onto nod.
"Okay, I got it" Alaric swallows, backing into the hallway.
"Good. I don't want what's mine getting hurt, you hear me?" Antonio hisses and my mouth drops.
Did I just hear that right?
Alarics face screws up in almost anger "She said she didn't have a boyfriend, my bad, man"
Oh, fuck me. It looks like I was lying now.
Stupid fucking Antonio.
But I like how he said I was his. That made my heart and belly squirm. No matter how much of an asshole he is, it still sounds so damn good coming from his mouth.
Antonio swallows and stares over to me making me close my eyes again. "Oh really? Well, I'll be sure to talk to her about that" he hums and snaps his head back to Alaric. "She's such a bad girl sometimes. Such a bad girl." He mutters and Alarics face looks disappointed.
Why is he saying this stuff, this is so frustrating?! I can't interrupt
Because then it will just look like I've been listening all the damn time which is just embarrassing.. Even though I have been listening all the time.. it's just awkward.
"Anyways, you should get to bed. You need the sleep" Antonio says in a cocky tone. "Since your getting up early to leave"
I think Antonio's trying to hint at the fact that Alaric and them are leaving tomorrow because He is making them.
"Yeah... Night" Alaric says awkwardly, stepping further away from the door whilst Antonio watches him leave and steps out to stare at him as he goes down the corridor.