PART 31

"Avneet, how are you feeling now?"

"I'm okay, dada. Thank you so much."

"Avneetay yaar?? What's this formality? Why are you thanking me?? We saved you because we are incomplete without you! And Ashu... he... he..."

Avneet and Abhishek were returning back from the hospital while talking to each other, but suddenly Abhishek stopped, and his eyes fell on the opposite side of the road...

"ASHU?" Abhishek was surprised.

"Driver!! Driver stop the car!! Stop!!"

Abhishek quickly came out of the car..

"Avneetayy, you sit here!"

"Dada?? Dada??"

Abhishek ran, caught Siddharth's hand, and dragged him. Luckily, he was saved. Siddharth was just in front of a truck.

"ASHU?? WHY WERE YOU WALKING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD?" Abhishek screamed.

"ANSWER ME! ARE YOU CRAZY OR WHAT???"

But he couldn't say anything and got unconscious. He was about to fall when someone grabbed him from the right.

Abhishek looked, and his eyes filled with tears of happiness as his Ashu was now in the right place, in Avneet's arms.

As Siddharth's head touched Avneet's chest, her heartbeat grew faster. Okay, now she realized that hugging him would never make her repent. She closed her eyes in relief, and her hands automatically touched Siddharth's neck to calm him.

Abhishek didn't want to break the moment, but it was literally on the road, so yeah, he had to. He slowly touched Avneet with his index finger.

"Avneet.. Avneet.."

Fuck she didn't even move a little. Abhishek now screamed in her ear.

"Avneet!!"

Avneet opened her eyes in a shock.

"What? Where... huh?? what happened?"

"Sorry ma'am, but... I think we should go home and then continue😌.... yk what I'm saying??"

Avneet realized and blushed..

"Dada yrrrr!"

Abhishek then kept his hand on Siddharth's head and said...

"My cutiee baby.. I don't know why you always get unconscious on the climax... look, you missed the scene, that how Avneetay grabbed you! 😚🥹"

Avneet smiled and hugged Siddharth more tightly.

"Solly baby... I would now take full care of you. 🥺❤️‍🩹"

Abhishek got his hands on his head, "Avneetay yrrr he should be the one who should take care of you now🥲. You came from the hospital rn."