PART 7

[The next day]

[The next day]

Avneet decided to stay positive and happy... She entered Siddharth's cabin with a sweet smile...

Avu- Hii baby... Good morning...

Sid- Good Morning...

Avu- So ??? Wanna have some food ?? I made your favorite sandwich...

Sid- Really ??? OKAYY...

Avneet started feeding him....

Avu- I have to call Abhishek da...

Sid- Why ?? Don't tell him.. he will get tense...

Avu- I know, but if he gets to know later, then he will be very angry..

Sid - That's right... OK, tell him ...

Avu- Mm...

Sid- By the way.. where's Anushka... she was with me all night...

Avneet looked side and took a deep breath....

Avu- Yes, after you slept, she went... She told me she would come in the visiting hours...

Sid- Oh, okay... Avu, you know ???

Avu- What ???

Sid- That day... when you went to the room and i was in the deckchair...

Avu- Yes, what happened ??

Sid- Anu came and caressed me... I was not in much sense as the migraine pain was starting like really bad... She came and blocked the sunrays... I thought it was a dream, but now I understood it was her only...

Avu- So... you... dream... about her ??? (She mumbled and lowered her face)

Sid- Mm yeah... why ???

She again took a deep breath...

Avu- Nothing... just get well soon, baby.... I love you... and listen, I will always love you... so don't get stressed.. please...

Siddharth nodded...

Sid- Sorry... for me.. you have to go through so many things..

Avu- Sidd, listen, you are a part of my life... I can do anything for you, my love...

Sid- Hehhe, don't say this much lie... (he laughed)

Avu- What lie ??? (She mumbled)

Sid- That you love me.... Avneet, you don't even trust me a little... then where does this love come from ?? If you would trust me, then you would never ask me that why I dream about Anushka... Avneet listen when I dreamed about you you gave me a nightmare so....

Siddharth suddenly started panting...

Avu- Baby... baby.... calm down... please don't get excited.... your condition will deteriorate... please... let's not talk about this right now.. please....