Part 2: Starr

"I don't understand, all of the Miraculous except for the Butterfly and Peacock are here. So where did he get that Miraculous?" Marinette questioned as she deliberately counted the Miraculous and the kwami respectively. Each one was present and none was taken recently.

"Maybe he got it somewhere else?" Alya suggested as she looked over the board that contained all kinds of scribbles and images of what had happened yesterday. "Guy comes out of nowhere, helps you guys, and now he's your enemy? How do we know he's not working with Hawk Moth to get to us and the Miracle Box?" The dark haired girl peered over the video that was recorded of the incident.

"That's what I'm afraid of, which thankfully we didn't give him an inch to achieve. But whoever this Shadowstar is, they're strong. Not to mention he predicted exactly what we were doing and he wasn't around us for very long." Marinette added as Tiki and other kwami exchanged looks with each other. Something that Alya noticed as her eyes narrowed. "You guys know something, don't you?"

Sass, the green snake kwami, glided forward with a worried expression on his face. "We know not who this holder is, but we suspect that the kwami is named Starr. Their power is Premonition allows them to glimpse into the future. Starr foresaw the tragedy that took place with Master Fu and tried to warn the Celestial Guardian, but nobody listened to them. So they... turned rouge and went into hiding from the world."

"That still doesn't explain how this guy..." Marinette jabbed at the photo of Shadowstar on the board, frustration and stress that drove her crazy. "Managed to get the Starr kwami! If that is the case then it is my responsibility to bring back the Miraculous where they're supposed to go before disaster strikes!" Alya patted the dark haired girl's shoulder with an assuring smile. "We will find out who has it eventually, but for now we should get to school."

At the mention of school, Marinette's eyes widened as she began to panic. "Oh no! This is a nightmare! I'm going to be late again!" She hurriedly grabbed her back and began to open the trap door before Alya giggled. "Nice choice of fashion Marinette. You're expecting a slumber party?" The dark haired girl was confused until she took a second to look at what she was wearing and immediately realized that she was still in her pajamas.

| ~ |

"Okay, so we know that Shadowstar is a guy at least, and I don't think it's anyone in our class either. But that doesn't narrow it down at all either." Alya commented as her mind pondered on the problem that both of them faced. They walked to the school grounds when they noticed a familiar black car that pulled up. Once the door opened, stepping out of the vehicle was Adrien. Normally, Marinette would be unable to take her eyes off of him, but for some reason. She cannot put it to words, but all she could feel was the stress and how tired she was.

"This stuff of Shadowstar must really have you on the fritz if you're not going crazy over Adrien of all people." Alya teased with a knowing smirk as she kept her voice low enough to where her voice wouldn't carry. Marinette only lets out a brief hum in acknowledgment before her eyes are cast downward. "It's not just him though. Hawk Moth will use anyone and anything to get the rest of the Miraculous. Now we have two Miraculous holders, and we know for certain that Hawk Moth will never stop making these akuma and sentimonsters. Who knows what the other one will do with Starr."

Alya smiled as she placed a reassuring hand on the dark-haired girl's shoulder. "Easy girl, as far as we know this Shadowstar at least isn't going around akumatizing people yet. Maybe next time you could just talk with him and find out why he feels like he has to keep the Miraculous?" Marinette looked up to Alya as she pondered on the idea for a moment. Then she nodded her head with a small smile. "Alright, I'll hear him out next time we run into him."