A great save,even greater friend //sixteen//

The mind stomped through starcourt roaring throwing things,"CRIMSLAW FAMILY DO YOU COPY!?" can be heard through a walkie talkie nobody Moving from their spot except gwen who slowly reached out her hand for the walkie talkie."gwen no!" max whispers,gwen crawls over to the device and just as shes about to grab the mind flayers tentacle crashes through grabbing the walkie talkie throwing it across the room causing it to break and snap in half!The mind flayer pulls gwen by her ankle gwen screams as the mind flayer pulls her up but maxes quickly grabs onto her wrist,as does will,Jonathan,mike and eleven." i got you!"max yells using all her strength to pull Gwen back down."pull!!" Will screamed scared for his sister,Nancy was shooting at the mind flayer the bullets weren't effecting the mind flayer.Gwen is screaming her head off,The mind flayer pulled Gwen witch caused the group to let go of her wrist and grab her hands!At this point Gwen ankle was all bloody the mind flayer had stab it's tentacle into her ankle.As the mind flayer pulled on Gwen suddenly a pop from a balloon was heard the mind flayer quickly dropped Gwen and stomped towards the noise roaring.Johnathan was about to catch his Sister but max caught Gwen before he could causing her to fall over "it's okay I got you! I got you.." max said in a low tone to Gwen.But before anyone could run the mind flayer stomped  between them breaking the mall tiles.Max quickly helped Gwen up,mike also helped Gwen up and Gwen grabbed elevens hand they ran straight through the store "gap".On the other hand Nancy,Johnathen,will and mike ran towards a staircase.

NEW GROUP NAMES, Johnathen,will,Nancy and Lucas are called run aways.    mike,Gwen,eleven and max are called the fabulous four.     Dustin Steve robin and Erica are now the only scoops troop members.        and hopper Murray and Joyce are bald eagles😝😝😝

"EVERYONE OKAY!?"mike yelled while the fabulous four ran up the staircase,"no my leg,My leg!" Gwen yelled in pain!"we're almost too the front doors j-just hold on!" Yelled max.Finally the fabulous four reached the mall front door running out the doors the see the mind flayed chasing Steve's car"Oh my gosh holy shit!"gwen yells while limping,max turned her head just to see billy limping out of his car thats in flames."go go go!" shouted max as her and the rest of The fabulous four ran towards a gate that leads to the back of starcore. As billy Limp towards them, They all run into gate.Max lets go of gwens and runs back to the gate Frantically pushing the close button,the gate begins closing max Catches up with the group as they all run into a back door entering starcourt once again but.. only three of them enter the back door,where is gwen??