wanna forget this night?

Loud music is banging, anyone can smell alcohol around them , people were enjoying themselves, some of them are busy to makeout . This is call club where people come to enjoy, relax or to do party. But here someone is not came for any of them .

? : aahhhh , how dare of him huh? How dare he to cheat on me? Fucking a son of whore , he will rott in hell . Now dad will understand why I did not want to marry that motherfucker. ( She shouted)

Y/n the daughter of a billionaire. Her father fixed her marriage with a son of his business partner's son. She did not like him from the beginning, his stare are always filled with lustiness. He is a kind of fuck boy, he fucks every new girl everyday. Y/n told her dad about this but he did not believe her. But today she saw that on her own eyes and made a video of him fucking a girl and send it to her father. She came here to refresh her mind.

She is drinking so much that she lost her control.

A deep ocean like eyes were starring her , feeling a strong gaze on her she looked here and there but because of dizziness she could not find who was starring her.

She felt that someone sat beside her , as she was waste she did not look .

? : why is this pretty lady drinking too much?

She just look at the person and laid her head on the bar counter.

? : a pretty girl like you should not drink too much, it will effect your beauty.

Y/n : ( chuckled ) rubbish.

? : what are you doing here alone, hmm?

Y/n : why do you care? Leave me .

? : tch tch , i did not come here to leave you alone ( touching her face )

She just melted by the touch, she closed her eyes .

? : you did not tell me why are you here ?

Y/n : my fiancee cheated on me with a slut so I came here for relaxation.

? : such a looser , to lost a pretty girl like you .

Y/n : ( laughed) he is a fucking bastard , this is the worst day of my life ( scoffed) .

? : wanna forget this night? (Smirk)

Y/n looked at him , she has low tolerance of alcohol but she know every single bit of everything what is happening around her. She also want to release her stress.

Y/n : make me forget this night .

He smirked.  He took her into a VIP room in the club , which he booked for tonight. 

They both entered the room and closed the room.
He pinned her against the door and traced her lips with his thumb . Her lips were trembling.

? : what's your name butterfly?

Y/n : y-y/n , Kang Y/n. And your?

?  : Kim Taehyung, but it's daddy for you tonight ( he smirked ) .

He was caressing her face and observed her closely. Her doe eyes , soft cheeks, plump lips , long eyelids which were blinking looking at him.

He sealed their lips with a soft kiss, they were kissing like a couple who were having their first kiss. He was pushing her towards the bed , and slowly made her laid down on the bed without breaking their sweet kiss.

After three minutes of kissing each other , they broke their kiss. Looking at each other, y/n want to feel his touch in her body .

Tae kissed her jaw , sucked her sweet spot and give her hickeys . She was moaning.