Rival ( part 2)

Y/n : i think we can't go in this heavy rain.

Taehyung : and i can't call my men because of this heavy rain and network doesn't work in this jungle.  We have to wait in car.

They both were sat in a silence , suddenly they heard a thunder. Y/n was going to hold tae's hand which was resting on his lap , but instead of holding his hand , she hold something else.

She hugged him tightly, on the other hand tae's eyes widened.

Taehyung : y/n w-what are y-you doing?

Y/n : please please , I'm scared of thunder, let me hug you ( while panicking)

Taehyung : I'll, but at first remove your hands from my lap ( heavily breathing)

Y/n : why?

Taehyung : you're holding something

Y/n : yeah your hands?

Taehyung : no something else.

Y/n removed her hand and looked down , she got embarassed after seeing what she hold.

Y/n : I'm s-sorry, I did not mean it ( looking away)

Taehyung : but you cause a big problem and you have to fix this right now.

He whispered in her ears while coming closer to her. She shivered when his breath fanned over her exposed neck.

He hold her waist from back and squeezed it little, she breathed heavily. He removed her hairs from shoulder and kissed her shoulder.

He was kissing her back , while squeezing her waist from time to time. After kissing her back , he swiftly made her sit on his lap. Y/n got stumbled because of this sudden action.

Taehyung : you know , i can't control myself anymore ( while resting his forehead on her)

Y/n : who told you to control yourself?

Taehyung : ( kissing her forehead) I want you to make you mine on our official day but I can't stop myself anymore.

Y/n kissed him roughly, they both want to dominate each other but tae let her to dominate this time . After breaking the kiss , " you talked too much , I gave you permission then why are you talking nonstop? " She said.

He smiled , again kissed each other this time he entered his tongue into her mouth while exploring every inch of her. He moved away then attacked her neck while giving red purplish mark by which he can call her his.

She fell her head back because of pleasure. He took of her dress, while looking at her half naked boobs. He gave her boobs hard squeezed, she moaned. He removed her black bra , then attacked on her right nipple.

He was chewing his nipples while holding her with one hand. He latched his lips with another nipple and sucking like a lollipop.

Y/n was sitting on his lap because of pleasure she was continuously moaning and whimpering. Listening her moans, taehyung became hard , his boner was poking her from beneath that made her more horny.

He was marking her whole body , then y/n also started to remove his white shirt . Then she pushed her and started to kiss his well built chest , abs. He was inserting his finger in her panty.

He was scissoring her vagina , while y/n was unbuckling his pant along with his boxer. She placed her cold hand on his throbbing hard dick , tae also insert one more finger into her.

Y/n : mmmmhhhhh uuuuuggghhhh ( while cumming hard on his fingers )

Then she started to give him a blowjob, tae manspread himself more. She was gagging because of his length.

Taehyung : ah princess hmm just like that ahhh

After sometime Tae also cummed, she licked his juice. She looked up while his white juices were dripping her mouth to chest.

Taehyung : you are looking hottest in this messy condition ( while laughing)

They both kisses each other , he make her lie down on car seat.

Taehyung : I'm going to enter in you , you hold me it will cause pain , okay? ( While caressing her cheeks )

Y/n nodded , tae stroked himself before entering into her. Then he was slowly entering into her while letting her adjust his size.

Y/n hold his shoulder, tae was looking her facial expressions. He kissed her while moving slowly into her.

After sometime, y/n felt no pain so she told him to move fast , he was moving fast into her. The weather was cold outside but inside it became hot because of this young couple.

Y/n : ah ah ah mmmhh ah ah

Taehyung : you're taking me good baby mmmhhh

After sometime, they both cummed. Taehyung fall over her chest.

Y/n : why did you stop ?

Taehyung : are not you being too horny my love? ( Smirking at her )

Y/n : yes I'm horny , you should not stop ( while pouting )

Taehyung : ( kissed her pout ) who told you that I stopped? I thought to fuck you in our room , as the rain has stopped we can go from here , then I'll fuck you untill you passed out.

Y/n : seriously? ( While being excited)

Taehyung : I think you did not get my words , if you understand then you will not get excited.

Y/n : I got you darling , I also want you to fuck me ( while tracing her fingers on his cheeks sensually)

They both smirked each other, then kissed again. Taehyung mader her wear his coat and her panty , wear his shirt and pant . He drove away towards his mansion to fuck his soon to be wife in his room 😏😏 😜