Miss Y/n?

Author's pov ,

A boy of 20 years old was sitting beside window pane , his glass frame kept on his nose while he was reading a book. In class , some students were gossiping, some of them were shouting, some were using their mobile .

But all the class became silent when they heard heel clicking sound on the floor , they all looked at the door frame and settled on their seat.

Students : good morning professor.

Professor : good morning class , all of you sit down. Right now , I'll give back you ,your test paper which I took last week.

Professor called everyone's name then gave them their test paper while giving advice where they had mistakes .

Professor : Kim Taehyung?

Taehyung : yes ma'am? ( While fixing his glass)

Professor : why your marks are getting down ? I knew you as a bright student , then what happened to you suddenly? Are you not studying at home?

Taehyung : it's not like that ma'am ( looking down)

Professor : are you not getting what I'm teaching in class?

Taehyung : no ma'am, it's not like that.

Professor : I'm letting you go this time , meet me in my office after the college, understand? ( Strictly)

Taehyung : yes ma'am .

Professor : now sit down.

After giving good lecture to Taehyung , the professor started the class.

In lunch break ,

Taehyung and his friends were sitting in their college cafeteria.

Jimin : what happened bro ? You are looking dull ?

Hina : is it because of professor y/n?

Taehyung sighed heavily.

Jungkook : don't worry , she is not as strict as she showed herself, she will not scold you just relax.

Jimin : but as miss y/n said you are really getting low marks in her subject what happened? You are not that type of person who don't understand chemistry.

Y/n is the professor of chemistry in Taehyung's college.

Taehyung : ( in mind ) how can I say you guys that because of her i can't concentrate on her lectures.

Taehyung : it's nothing like that , i couldn't complete the chapters before the test ( sighed ) .

Jimin : okay , now eat. You also have to go to miss y/n's office after college, should we wait for you at the college gate?

Taehyung : no no you guys go , I don't know how much time she will take to scold me

Hina : she will not scold you tae , I never heard that she scold someone else , yeah she is strict about studies but she will not scold you , relax hmm?

They all eat their lunch and went back to their class. After the college, his all friends left but Taehyung went towards Y/n's office room. He knocked on her door. He heard her saying come in so he lightly pushed the door.

Taehyung : Miss Y/n ?

Y/n : oh Kim , come I was waiting for you

Tae noticed the change of her sound. He closed the door and stand infront of her desk. She rest her body on back of the chair and swinging her body while checking him up and down.