Miss Y/n ( 2nd part)

Y/n look at Taehyung and smirked as she saw that Taehyung was looking at her. She saw sweats beads form on his forehead.

Y/n : what happened Kim? ( Internally smirk)

Taehyung : n-nothing ma'am, I'm okay .

He started to write on his notebook while wiping his sweats by back of his hand. Y/n saw a sweat rolls down from his forehead to cheek , cheek to jaw , jaw to neck , neck to his collarbone. He was breathing heavily , his chest was moving up and down . Y/n feel an urge to suck his sexy collarbone which is showing from his white t-shirt. He is a boy of 20, in this age hormones have been in peek and having no experience about a girl he saw something which made him feel something different which he can't understand.

Y/n saw how his ear became red , she slowly moved towards him. He was focused on thinking what he saw earlier so he did not notice someone came so close to him.

Y/n gave a kiss on his earlobe , then kissing his reddish ear. Taehyung's eyes widened with a sudden jerk when y/n started to suck roughly his ears , it was giving him goosebumps, he closed his eyes while taking long breaths.

Taehyung : m-miss y-y/n ? ( saying with so much difficulty)

Y/n : yes Kim?

She was still kissing his ear and the neck side area near his ear , now she was trailing her hands from thigh to his inner thigh area slowly. It made him more hard but he couldn't understand what is happening around him as he was totally lost by her touch , he only felt heat around his body. He hold her hand to stop her.

Taehyung : ma'am ( closing his eyes due to pain )

Y/n : what happened Kim?

She said in a husky voice while touching his inner thigh.

Taehyung : don't please ( breathed heavily)

Y/n : why Kim? Are not you enjoying this? ( Pulled back and looked at him)

Taehyung : this is wrong.

Y/n : what is wrong?

Taehyung : you , me -

Y/n : nothing is wrong Taehyung. Didn't you felt something towards me in these time? Don't you feel attracted towards me? Do you know why you couldn't concentrate on my class?

Taehyung : ( nodded) because of you ( looked at her)

Y/n : then why you are stopping yourself? Don't you want to touch me? Don't you wanna know how I feel?? I clearly saw you in my class looking intensely to me while checking me out. Then what's the problem?

Taehyung : no i d-don't think all of this ( he lied and looked away)

Y/n : but your body is saying something else Kim? See how much you are getting big just by my touch? Then what will happen when it will came contact with my pussy ? ( Whispering in his ear ) After seeing your size I can't control myself. I wanna touched by you tae , I want to feel you inside me.

Taehyung felt a sudden rush on his body after listening her words , he was feeling like he is losing his mind .

Y/n pulled his glasses away from him slowly , she hold his cheeks in both of her hands , looking into his eyes , their eyes saying so many things that they couldn't told eachother. Y/n slowly closing the gap between them , their nose touched if they move then their lips will be touched.

Y/n : let me taste this strawberries?

Taehyung did not saying anything, y/n leaned and sealed their lips , they both closed their eyes to feel each other. It was a slow kiss only lips are moving. Y/n broke the kiss and looked at him , Tae also opened his eyes . Y/n pushed Taehyung back on the sofa , the sudden push made him laid down on the couch. She moved her face to his and stopped some inches away from him. Her hot breathing was fanning over his face , y/n attacked his lips. She started to kiss him roughly while her hand was back of his head pulling his hair. Tae also started to kiss her in same way, they both are kissing each other like it's their last meal , sucking and biting each other's lips. Because of lacking breath they both pulled away while their salivas were joined. Y/n's hair strand fall on her face because of heavy breathing, she was breathing heavily while looking at him. Tae pushed away the hair stand and pulled her towards him by back of  her hair and start to kiss her again. He hold her waist for support and her one hand was back of his head and one is holding his cheek. The air is hot and intense around them. They pulled away from this kiss.