chapter 2.

It's the next day and Lincoln was just waking up, as he sat up he looked around his room, he sighed it was just as empty as before, standing up Lincoln stretched as his body was sore from lying on the floor.

Lincoln: I have got to get some new furniture and some new clothes.

When Lincoln was done stretching, he walked out of his room, no one was waiting for the toilet, that was good.

After Lincoln did his business, he got dressed in some spare clothes he had hidden around the house, and walked down stairs where his family where waiting.

Lynn,SR: good morning son.

Lincoln: *glares* good morning, Luan Lisa, and lily.

Luan: good morning Lincoln, how'd you sleep.

Lisa: morning elder male sibling, how was your rest.

Lily: poo poo.

Lincoln:*smiles* firstly Lisa you could just call me Lincoln, and secondly terrible, though it's hard to be comfortable on the floor.

Rita:*regretting certain actions* well why don't we go out as a family, and get you new things.

Lincoln looks at her, before sighing, knowing he needed the money.

Lincoln: as much as I want to say no, I need your money, to replace the stuff you sold.

Lincoln said this with venom in each word, causing his family to feel regret, for selling his things.

Luan: I guess you got a point there.

Lincoln: yeah by the way, I've been meaning to ask you something.

Luan: what's up?.

Lincoln: did either of you know that the whole bad luck thing was just a messed up punishment.

Luan:*shocked* what! no, we had absolutely no idea, that this was just a messed up punishment, promise.

Lisa: if I had known the truth, then I'd off told you, I'd also of told the others the implications of their actions, but I had zero knowledge of the truth.

Lincoln: ok then just wanted to make sure, is all sorry if it sounded like I was accusing you or something.

Luan:*smiling* don't worry we know you'd never accuse us of anything, we trust you, now sit down for breakfast.

Lincoln:*smiling* ok then.

Lola: wait why are you nice to them, but not us.

Lincoln: because they didn't blame me for everything bad happening to them, and actually helped me when I needed it.

That shut Lola and the rest of the loud family up, as everyone just ate their food in silence.

After breakfast Lincoln and the rest of the loud's piled into vanzilla and drove to the mall, once there they parked and went inside.

Rita: alright gang let's do some shopping.

Lincoln: actually I think I'd just want Luan and Lisa to come with me shopping.

Lana: what but where meant to go together.

Luna: Lana has a point little bro, were a family we should do this as a family.

When Luna said this, Lincoln stopped moving and started laughing.

Lincoln: I'm sorry I am, but I want to make this clear.

Lincoln: I don't see you as family, is that clear.

When Lincoln said this, the loud family eyes grow wide, as each member felt extreme sadness at Lincoln's words.

Luan: that doesn't apply to everyone right Lincoln?.

Lincoln:*smiling* of course not Luan.

Luan: alright then, just wanted to check.

Luna:*hopeful* so uh who does that apply to.

Lincoln: if you're not Luan Lisa or lily, then it applies to you.

When Lincoln said that, any of the other loud sister's who had hoped, that they might be one of the sisters who where, Considered family by Lincoln looked at the ground.

Lisa: we should go, and do some shopping.

Lincoln: yeah let's go.

The rest of the day, was spent with the loud's shopping and Lincoln, getting as much as he could, and only being a brother to Luan Lisa and lily while ignoring the rest of the loud's.

When everyone made it back, the loud's were all sad and exhausted, while Lincoln was happy to have new clothes and new stuff, since his old stuff was sold.

As they all walked inside the house, Luan spoke, gaining Lincoln's attention.

Luan: hey Lincoln what you gonna do about Clyde and the others?.

Luan asked this, cause she was wondering if her brother would forgive them or not,

Lincoln: oh I have some ideas.

Lincoln's family looked at him, and saw a terrifying sight.

Lincoln was looking at his family, with a truly terrifying look, it made them feel as though they were about to die

Lincoln:*smile's* anyway I'll be going to my room bye.

When he said this, the pressure everyone felt lifted and Lincoln turned and walked upstairs, leaving the loud's to catch their breath.

Lori: I'm not the only who felt that Wright.

Luna: no I felt it to, I've never seen little bro like that, I felt so scared.

Lynn,jr: ha you guys are all a bunch of wusses, stinkcoln is the same as ever, watch he's going to forgive Clyde and the others, along with us just wait, soon everything is going to be back to normal.

When Lynn said this, some of the loud's believed it, however some other's had their doubts, Luan and lisa though knew Lynn was wrong, lincoln wasn't going to forgive so easily, they just prayed that he'd be merciful to them.

The end of chapter 2.