chapter 4.

Lincoln was in class, sitting down in his desk as everyone looked at him,
They were shocked seeing Lincoln look like this, and some girls were blushing because of the way he looked.

Lincoln though was annoyed by their staring, so he spoke up.

Lincoln: do you mind not staring at me, it's annoying.

Girl Jordan:*blushing* Lincoln is that actually you.

Lincoln: yes it's me.

Girl Jordan: why um why do you look so different.

Lincoln: because I changed my look.

Girl Jordan: well um it suits you.

Lincoln: thank you.

Just then chandler McCain stepped forward, and spoke to Lincoln mocking him.

Chandler: so did the squirrel shed his fur.

This made some of Lincoln's classmates snicker, and pissed off Lincoln.

Lincoln: leave me alone, McCain.

Chandler: and why should I Larry.

Lincoln:*smirk* because I told you to, Charlie.

That pissed chandler off as he glared at Lincoln, but before he could say or do anything Mrs Johnson came in, and told everyone to take there seat's.

Chandler:*Whispers* this ain't over loud.

Chandler started coming up with a plan, to get back at Lincoln who was ignoring him, after class Lincoln was going to stand but stopped when he noticed everyone was surrounding him.

Lincoln: can I help you?.

Girl student 1: um well I was wondering if maybe you'd like to have lunch with me and my friends.

Girl student 3: no me.

Girl student 5: no me pick me.

Girl Jordan: enough all of you, can't you see your bothering him.

Girl student 2: shut it girl Jordan linky what do you say we get out of here.

Lincoln:*cold* I think you should all shut your mouths now.

Girl student's:*shocked* what.

Lincoln: you don't actually think I'd want to be near any of you do you?, correct me if I'm wrong but just a few weeks ago most of you ignored me, spat at me, laughed at me, vandalized my things, and mocked me, it's only now though that your treating me nicely, but I don't care I don't want to be around such shallow people so leave me the hell alone.

Lincoln said this as he walked off, leaving a stund classroom.

Later as Lincoln was walking down the hall's, he bumped into someone who was carrying book, the book's fell to the ground but Lincoln caught the person carrying them, it was Cristina potter this surprised him as he and Cristina don't really interact with eachother, so he was very surprised.

Lincoln:*surprised* Cristina?.

Cristina looked at Lincoln and blushed, he was handsome but she couldn't recognise him,so when he said her name it surprised her.

Cristina:*blushing/confused* uh do we know eachother, sorry I don't recognise you.

Lincoln:*blinks* oh uh hmm well it's uh actually me Lincoln loud.

Cristina:*eyes wide* what!?.

Lincoln: hey hehe.

Cristina: I can't believe it's you, you uh look so different, thanks for the save.