chapter 3.

It's a new day in royal woods, and many residents are waking up, at the loud house the family where just beginning to wake,
As they did each member could smell something delicious coming from downstairs, the loud sisters thought one thing.

Loud sisters:*thought*whatever dad is cooking smells great.

As they woke up, the loud sisters made their way downstairs, only to be met with a peculiar sight, their mom and dad walking out of their rooms, still in their pajamas, this shocked the loud sisters as this meant that their dad wasn't the one cooking.

Lori: um mom dad if you're here then who's cooking.

Lori said this with obvious worry, as she had no idea who was cooking in their kitchen, If everyone was here, her parents where just as shocked as they had thought one of their older daughters where cooking for a change.

Rita: we thought, you girls were cooking breakfast.

As Rita said this it becomes abundantly clear, that no one actually knew who was cooking, and that means that they could have a home intruder.

Lynn SR grabbed a broom, and turned to his family.

Lynn SR:*whispering* stay close to me.

Rita and her daughter quickly nodded their head, as they stayed behind their father/husband, when they made it to kitchen, Lynn SR jumped in and yelled.

Lynn SR: hands up crim-.

Lynn SR cut's himself off, as he sees who's in the kitchen, And it shock's him along with the rest of the loud's.

Loud family: Lincoln!!!.

Lincoln was in the kitchen, wearing a white t-shirt black leather jacket, blue jeans torn at the knees and black sneakers, and his hair was tied back into a small ponytail, he was also wearing an apron over everything, but even then the sight made the loud sisters blush, never before had they seen their Brother look so handsome.

It shocked them, had their brother always looked like this, if he had then how could they not notice, it shocked and confused them.

Lincoln:*annoyed* what's with the yelling.

Luan: L-lincoln is that you.

Lincoln: of course it's me, why wouldn't it be me.

Lucy:*suddenly appearing* you look so different.

Loud's:*minus Lincoln* AHH!!.

Lincoln:*unfazed* well duh I look different, I'm out of that stupid squirrel costume, and in new clothes.

Lincoln said this, with a sliver of coldness to his words, it surprised Lucy as she'd only ever heard Lincoln speak with warmth, so to hear him speak so coldly was so Unnerving, it frightened her.