chapter 5.

Later after school Lincoln made his way home, once there he saw his ex sisters sitting down watching TV with Luan and Lisa, lily was taking a nap upstairs, when the loud sisters saw him they all ran over to him.

Lori: Lincoln Lucy and the others told us what happened at school.

Leni: yeah linky they said you got into a fight are you like ok.

Luna: there's a video of what happened on the internet, and it's awesome.

Lynn'JR:*smug* I see you learned some things from me.

Lincoln: I don't want to hear it, I don't care if you know what happened,i don't care if I'm trending on the internet, and Leni of course I'm ok I didn't get hit once, also Lynn I didn't lurn a thing from you so don't flatter yourself.

Luan: you know you scared the others right, they were frightened of you just by the way you looked.

Lincoln:*sigh* ok I'm sorry I scared Lisa.

Lisa: apologies accepted elder sibling unit.

Lana&Lola&Lucy: what about us.

Lincoln: I don't care, now Luan I need to speak to you alone.

Luan:*raised eyebrow* ok let's go outside.

They did ignoring everyone else, as they walked outside, it being the only place that they could get some privacy.

Luan: so what's up.

Lincoln: I need your help.

Luan: wow okay what do you need, is someone trying to bully.

Lincoln: what no you saw that video, if someone tries to bully me I'll deal with it, I need you're help planning a date.

Luan:*wide eyed* oh my god, you have a date!.

Lincoln: yes now stop yelling or the others will know.

Luan:*whispering* right sorry I just can't believe it, so who is it and what can I do to help.

Lincoln: her name is Cristina potter and she goes to my school, I need your help with planning a date.

Luan: oh ok but I think we'll need a bit more help.

Lincoln:*raised eyebrow* what do you mean?.

Luan: well I haven't been on any dates so I won't be that useful.

Lincoln: then what do you suggest.

Luan: well you won't like it, but maybe getting some help from Luna would work.

Lincoln: hell no.

Luan: Lincoln I get it, you're still pissed about everything and you have even right to be, but the only people who have been on date's in our house, would be mom and dad, Lori and Bobby, and Luna and Sam, I doubt you want advice from mom and dad or Lori, so Luna's your best shot.

Lincoln:*sigh* alright but could you get her please.

Luan ok I'll go get her.

Luan turned and walked up to the house, while Lincoln stood by vanzilla, once Luan entered the house she saw her parents were there waiting with everyone else.

Lisa: Luan what did Lincoln need.

Luan: sorry Lisa but I can't tell you, right now.

Lisa: what why not.

Luan: because Lincoln doesn't want everyone else who's in this room to know, well except for Luna.

Luna:*shocked* wait he wants to talk to me.