5 | Idiots

"Please don't..."

The biggest man was now unzipping his pants. The others held me down and grinned.
"You gonna fuck him, mate? Do I get a turn?"

The big one scoffed.
"No. What do you think I am? A faggot? I've just got to piss, is all, so shut it."

I whimpered at the thought.
"Please don't do that.. Please don't. You can take my wallet. I'll-"

"SHUT UP."

I got smacked in the head again. I whimpered from the pain.

"Please... Let me go..!"
I cried loudly.

He whipped out his man part and grinned. I closed my eyes and tried to hide my face behind my arm.

"Gentlemen. What the hell is this?"
A voice came from the distance.
It sounded familiar.

"It's Lou."

"Yes, I can see that."

Lou came closer.

"We were just messing around."
The leader laughed at himself and put his man part back into his underwear.

"God damnit. Pull your pants up. Have some class."
Lou rolled his eyes at the man's open zipper and undone belt.
He finally looked at me. Maybe to make sure I wasn't hurt bad.

"Why dont you join us, Lou?"

"Yeah, yeah. Kick him or something. This one makes noises like a bitch."

I gasped to catch my breath. That was definately something Lou would do just to avoid suspicion.
I tried using my eyes to beg him not to.

"I'd love to, but I.. can't."
Lou responded and adjusted his hair.

"Why not?"
One of the men questioned.

"I.."
He needed a moment to think of something.
"I.. just bought these shoes. I'm also attending an important meeting soon, so I cannot arrive a unkempt. I'm sure you understand."

The big guy didn't seem to believe him.

Lou changed the subject quick.
"There is an officer nearby. He could come by any minute and see the mess you've made. So, I suggest you gentlemen get going. Unless you like jail.."

The biggest one scoffed.
"Whatever."
The other two pushed my arms into the ground and got up to leave.

Once they were out of sight, Lou crouched next to me. His hand touched my shoulder.
"Are you okay?"

"Don't touch me."
I pushed his hand off and got up to check on Michael. I fell to my knees and tried to check if he was breathing. He had scrapes and scuffs on his clothes and hands. I shook him gently.
"Michael? Michael. They're gone now.."

"He's unconscious. Give him a minute."
Lou stood next to me.
"What happened?"

"Don't act like you care. Just go..."

"I do care..."
He sounded sad.

I sighed.
"They just started insulting us for no reason. Michael tried to defend me, but..."

I wiped my tears away. I thought that must have been the worst day that ever had.

"I'm sorry I can't do what you want. I'm just not ready for this exact reason.. I don't want to be the target for these hateful people. I don't need to be worrying about losing my head."
Lou took a deep breath and turned like he was about to leave. Maybe he thought I wasn't listening.

"Wait."
I managed to say.
He stopped and looked back at me.

"Thank you..."

"...Your welcome."