7 | The End

"N-no..."
I turned my head away and tried fighting my tears, but they just wouldn't stop coming.

"Aw."
He grinned again and chuckled.
"Why not? Am I not your type? "

He grabbed my jaw and made me look into his eyes. His breath was getting heavy and lustful.
I panicked and tried to spit at him.

He looked at the phlegm on the floor and glared at me. He dropped my head to the floor and stood back up. He suddenly held my arms down with his knees and started undoing his belt.

"No..no!..no.."
That was the only word I could get out. He didn't care and brought out his man part. It was stiff and almost standing up.
I turned my head away in disgust, but he grabbed my head and kept it still.
"No, please.."
He suddenly put himself into my mouth and started moving it back and forth down my throat. I whimpered and coughed in discomfort while he looked up at the ceiling.
"Oh fuck."
He groaned and did it faster.
My life was flashing before my eyes. I couldn't breathe.

So I bit it.
As hard as I could.

He suddenly screamed and punched me in the head. I let go and he got up, away from me. He held his crotch and said every cuss word known to man. I coughed and tried to get my breath back.

"You faggot! You fucking bit me!"

He grabbed a knife that someone had left behind and lunged towards me like with dark eyes.

"No! No! NO!"
I screamed at the top of my lungs once more.

"You should've stayed in the closet!"

I shut my eyes and accepted my fate.
But it was silent for some reason.
Nothing touched me.

I looked forward.
The Big Man was standing still, out of breath. With one hand on his crotch, and the other holding the knife, he stared at the doorway, behind me.

"What the hell are you doing, you idiot? Did you get the job done or not?"
A calm voice sent shivers up my spine.

"Uh- y-yeah."
The Big Man pointed towards where Lou was. I looked behind me to see who he was talking to.

He was lookinging over at Lou in disgust.
"Was that really necessary?"
He looked back at the Big Man and then noticed me.
"Nolan?"

"Mich-ael...?"
I couldn't process anything. I'd hoped that I was misunderstanding and maybe I just had a concussion.

"Why the hell is Nolan here?"

"He was already here, boss."

Michael looked over at me again. He started walking over to me.
"Did you hurt him?"

"That's not his blood, boss."
The Big Man took a couple steps back from us.

Michael looked back at Lou's headless body. He figured that it was Lou's blood splatter on my face.
"I'm sorry. You didn't have to see that."
He pulled a handkerchief out of his pocket and wiped my face gently.

"We have to kill him now, right? Here. Cut his throat. Nice and slow. Make him bleed-"

"Put. That shit. Away."
Michael demanded.
The Big Man threw the knife somewhere else in rage and held his crotch again. He winced in pain.

"I'm fucking bleeding.."
The Big Man mumbled to himself.

"And why is that?"

"He fucking bit me!"

Michael looked at me again with no expression. He wiped my face some more.

"And why, may I ask, did you have your dick out near his face? "