ACKNOWLEDGEMENT

I am immensely grateful for the unwavering support and encouragement from my devoted Wattpad readers. Your patience, understanding, and feedback have meant the world to me, and I sincerely hope that my story has resonated with you just as it has with me. Taking to heart the advice of a fellow author to write a book that I myself would want to read and to view it with the eyes of a reader rather than an author, I strive to have achieved that with "Criminal."

I also want to extend my deepest gratitude to two very special individuals in my life who have been instrumental in this writing journey.

To my beautiful son, thank you for being my rock, my sounding board, and my biggest supporter. Your willingness to listen, provide feedback, and endure my endless stream of ideas is truly appreciated. Mama loves you more than words can express.

And to my best friend Lila, thank you for being my constant companion, my confidante, and my partner in crime. Your unwavering friendship, honest opinions, and belief in me have been invaluable.

I am also thankful to Wattpad for providing a platform for aspiring writers like myself to showcase their work and share their fictional creations with a wider audience. Your support and encouragement have been truly inspiring.

Lastly, but certainly not least, I want to express my heartfelt appreciation to all my readers, both old and new. Your support, comments, and love for my writing fuel my passion and creativity.

Thank you for everything.