33 [Heart Problem]

[REVIEWED ✅]

Adorned in a beautiful maroon dress, she stepped out of her room. There she found a rose petal carpet which led her to the terrace. There, in the middle of the terrace, stood a shadow.

"Suleiman"

Noor called him with the sweetest smile ever. She started walking to him but halted when he showed her his palm.

Suleiman took out a small remote from his pocket and pressed a button as the lights turned on. The whole place lit up and shone under the moonlight. There she saw a table set with two chairs and a delicious cuisine waiting for them. While on the other side was a.....,

Suleiman was standing with a bouquet in his hands

"You took away my chance of surprising you so this is from me" He shrugged. "Now it has officially been a year since we're living together, sharing one house, one room, one life and one soul" He started walking towards her.

"Thank you for leaving your comfort zone, leaving your Ammi Jan, Baba Jan and brothers, and giving me a chance by coming here and living with me. Thank you for leaving your actual life and adjusting in mine which was probably new to you. Thank you for making this house home, thank you for making this creature a human and teaching how a man should be. Today, it has officially been a year since we've been sleeping together in each other's warm embrace, feeling comfort and love except a few days because I had to leave for some work......sorry"

Then, Suleiman knelt down, with his one knee on the floor. He pulled out a small box from his pocket and forwarded it towards her after opening it. Noor took the flowers from him and sniffed them.

"It has been a year since you left your home, entered mine and made it what heaven feels like. Happy One Year Anniversary, Jaan. A year since your rukhsati"

Yeah. It has now been a year since they're practically together. If y'all remember clearly, their Nikkah was done and then after 2 months it was their Rukhsati. I mean her Rukhsati and he had brought the Barat.

Noor chuckled, forwarding her hand as he took the ring out and put it on her finger. He held her hand and kissed the back of her palm.

"This way, Ma'am" He took her to the table and pulled out a chair for her as she sat down, placing the flowers on the side.

"Did you make all of this?" She asked suddenly.

"Uhm does it count if I said I served it?"

She just chuckled.

As Noor and Suleiman finished their dinner, Suleiman got up and came to her. He held his hand out and she gently placed her hand over his. He took her to the middle of the terrace, where he was at the start, then took the same tiny remote from his pocket. As he pressed a button on it, a soft music started playing from the mini speakers. He slid the remote back into his pocket before turning to her.