35 [Tch...Sorry?]

[REVIEWED ✅]

A/n

Ok! So, this is for the future readers bcz my current ones are Angels 🫰🏼

See, if you think the storyline is cringe, childish or boring, you may leave. If you think the plot is not good enough, leave already. I just hope my book doesn't reach that type of audience. Thank you for reading up until now, hope you have a good day 👋🏼 

For the current readers, love youuuuu <3

Suleiman exited the restaurant after bidding goodbye to Sameer and Arjun. They had a nice time together. Sameer and Arjun were really happy for him.

Suleiman was returning happily when his phone started ringing. He picked up his phone and saw it was Kanishka. He frowned at first thinking why she was calling him at that time but then he answered the call thinking it could be important as well.

"Hello? Listen....please just...just come here, will you? I really need your help right now. Please for God's sake! I beg you! I beg you..please save me..." Kanishka's voice was heard.

Suleiman got confused. He stopped his car and looked at the phone screen for once before putting it against his ear. "Hello? What happened? What are you talking about? Are you.. alright?" He asked.

She was breathing heavily, it was heard clearly. He could easily hear her broken voice. "Please....Suleiman, you're the only one who can help me right now. Please come here and pick me....I beg you pleaaaaase"

"But....what happened? Why do you need my help? It's late, you know I've to go back home? Noor must be waiting for me. She mustn't have slept, I know"

"I know..." She cried. "Please, I'm gonna die! Just come here for God's Sake, please!! Don't waste time"

He was confused. "Ok where are you?" He asked and she told him about her whereabouts. "But lemme ask my wife first" He said before hanging up. He dialed Noor's number but as soon as he did, his phone switched off. "Huh? What the hell?"

After thinking for a while he started his car and drove to the destination Kanishka told him. He stopped his car there and Kanishka quickly got inside and she had her suitcase with her?

"Umm...why do you have that with you?" He asked.

"I'll tell you. I'll tell you everything but for now, please drive and get out of here. Let's just go far away from this area"

Suleiman started the engine and drove off. He stopped the car at the highway bridge then turned to her.

"Now tell me what it is? And be quick, please" He asked politely.

"Actually...look I'm really sorry to disturb you but I couldn't think of anything else at the moment....My...my parents..I mean my dad is forcing me to get married to this guy, Yash. He's just some rich guy with some really powerful background but I don't want that still my dad's forcing me. He..he's the worst guy a girl can have and I'm about to be that girl. Please save me from him. He's just nothing but a psychopath..." She cried. "I'd rather die than marry him..."

"I'm sorry but what can I do in this matter? It's between you and your dad, I'm no one to interfere. I'll drop you at your home and leave" He started the engine but Kanishka stopped him.

"Please! Don't take me back there"

"Then?"

"I...I... I-uh.." She looked here and there. "I'll just jump off from here" She said eyeing the fence. "Yeah that's better!" She said and got out of the car before rushing towards the fence. She held the rod and started climbing up but Suleiman quickly got out and grabbed her arm, pulling her down.