"Beach"

OMNISCIENT

OMNISCIENT.
APRIL 5,2023

"Beach day beach dayyyyyyyy"dd ran through the house in swim trunks as ddot laugh at his childish behavior "nahhh twin"ddot laugh at his behavior.

"Notti u ready mh"dd walked into notti room seeing he was done getting ready they made their way to kings house.

"Open up!"dd banged on the door shortly after seeing it flew open "fuck wrong witchu"king said mugged the three "yah rdy for the beachhhhhh"dd dragged walking in the house.

"Ohh an Idris wanna do a smash or pass vid onna beach to"notti inform the 3 boys and they nodded "wea jazelle?"nottiasked and dd eyed him weirdly before looking at ddot who was looking at him.

"She in ha room getting ready"King walked in the kitchen with dd and ddot then notti made his way to jazelle's room knocking "hol on"she said before opening the door seeing notti.

The boy stood their eyeing her outfit she wore a white two piece set and I mesh cover up her toes was done in all white with her anklet that had a 'J' on it and her hair was all out naturally.

"NOTTI!"she yelled again making him snap out his thoughts "wsp"he said passing her going into her room as she closed the door "What u wants her said and he shrugged "u look nice"he said and she smiled showing her brace that currently had the colour black.

"Thank you" she said putting her towel and other stuff in a bag "u watch idris?"he asked and she nod "yea he do car videos and shii"she said occupied with what she was doing "he making a smash or pass video onna beach u gon hop in?"he eyed the girl and she stopped before looking at him "uhm ion know" she went to her closest taking out her louis vittion brown slides.

"Tell yah twin ight"he said walking out her room then she took up her bag and phone Appling lipgloss before leaving her room going downstairs seeing everyone.

"Ight c'mon ya"king took up his keys walking out going to his car staring it as everyone came out making jazelle lock the front door walking to the car.

Janelle wore a black and pink two piece set with her Gucci slides and her hair was in a natural bun she also got her toes done in all white with her anklet that said 'J' she and jazelle likes to match alot.