"fight."

JAZELLE POV.

April 26

"Notti get upppppp"She whined slowly pulling him off he groaned holding her tight "Get off."she said and he smacked his teeth rolling off her she got up going to the bathroom using it before washing her hands

She then took up her toothbrush applying toothpaste starting to brush her teeth notti came up behind her "Yo ass clingy asf."she mumbled laughing as his head was in her neck

He took up his toothbrush applying toothpaste he started brushing his teeth aswell after they finish they did skincare before they each took a shower

Jazelle wore apricot skims set in white she wasn't going anywhere she was gonna do the Q n A probably.
Notti wore basketball shorts and a wife beater.

The two as on the bed "I wanna do the Q n A"jazelle said and he nodded "sureee"he dragged and she took up her phone pressing record.

"Heyyy gize this is jazelle and we have ""notti osamaa"They said and she set up the phone oh the bed using a pillow for support while another pillow was in her lap.

"Soo this mah first video and we are gonna do a Q n A"she said "Oh and our socials are gonna be in the description "Soo I asked yall some question and me and notti finna answer them so let's get into ittttt."she dragged taking up her phone reading the first question.

"Ight so they said what is yall age"she looked up "I'm 16 yall 17 soon not too muchh"she said looking at notti "I'm 17 yall she a lil ass kid"he side eyed her and she mugged him before they laughed "this one said who won the fights he laughed "yall so messy"she said before reading another question.

"This question for u notti"she gave him the phone "Do u like jazelle"he red before smiling "yall dis ma wife forreal"he put his arm around her shoulder "are you getting back with tamara"he read out "Nahh."he gave jazelle the phone "Yall we smoking on tomato and wrinkles"she said before laughing.

"what you guys wanna be in the future"

"Yall ion kn but I wanna work on my youtube career and I wanna learn to do alot a things"she said and he smiled "I wanna work on my rapping skills and improve getting Lotta money and make my mom proud" notti said and she smiled

"Yall I'm right behind him his number 1 supporter forreal"she cleared and he smiled "and I'm your number 1 support no matter what"he said and she smiled "what you gonna do on this channel"

"Ima do vlogs and pranks ig ya doing earthing wimme"she shrugged "We really here talking to a camera"notti laughed "Boyy shut up"she side eye him "Nah but forreal we look mad stupid"he chuckled "notti stoppp"she laughed "Yall ima end the video right here hope it's not too short bye babys"she turned off camera turning off her phone

"Im hunter like a bitch rn"notti said and I nodded getting up I was walking out waving for him to come aswell we went downstairs.

"Watchu wannaaaa babydaddy"she joked and I eyed her "watch wat u say."he said and she eyed him "anywayssss want cereal?"she asked and he nod "Lucky charms"she said starting to make a plate for herself and notti.