"date night."

JAZELLE POV.
April 30

I got up remembering notti was gonna take me on our second date,feeling around I didn't feel him anywhere causing me to get up looking around seeing him nowhere.

I checked my phone seeing it was 11 I got up going to the bathroom brushing my teeth and did my skincare I took up my phone calling notti "yea ma?"he said as the call connect "What time we going out?"she asked "U can get ready at 7"he turned off his camera "ight bye you coming over?"she asked and he nod before they hung up.

She went downstairs to the kitchen she made Mac an cheese for herself before going up to her room eating while watching 'on my block' "Jazelleeee babbyyyyyyy"janelle sang her voice cracke a lil causing jazelle to laugh "gimmie some"janelle ran to her bed taking the plate she began eating "I'm full anyways"she rolled her eyes.

"So mani is coming next week and we gon surprise dot"she did a lil dance with the food in her mouth "that's good he really like ha"jazelle said and she nod.

"Me and notti going out tn"jazelle informed her twin "Gett it twinnn"janelle hyped her up "u still got yo virginity?"janelle asked and jazelle stayed quiet "yup but that's the thing ion kn if I'm ready"she told janelle and she nod "I understand twin but I feel like notti the right person to take it yk and it don't gotta be tn you can do other stuff you kn?"she attempt to make her sister feel better

"You lost yours?"jazelle asked and janelle nod making her mouth go wide "to who!"she jumped up "dd"janelle shrugged "how was it tho"jazelle asked wanting to know.

"It was fun but it hurts but it was amazing we did it everydayyyy"janelle dragged and jazelle gagged "ew tmi bitch"she said making janelle laugh

"Anywayss I jus came for the food call me wen u getting ready lemme help igh?"janelle walked out and jazelle yelled an 'ok' going back to watch her show.

She heard a knock at the front door getting up she opened it seeing notti she hugged him locking the door they both walked to her room.

"Hi stink"she layed on him "stop calling me dat shit ma"he smacked his teeth "anyways what we gonna do on the date?"she asked "not telling u ma but it's gon me fun"he said wrapping his arms around her waist she kiss his lips repeatedly "u so ugly"she said between the kiss "sureee"he dragged and she chuckled.

"Lets watch on my block"she played the show and they both watched it.

"Ma get up"he shook me a lil causing me to open my eyes lookin at him confused "I gotta go"he said and I frown "no."I said sternly and he look at me before smiling.

"I gotta go"he got off the before kissing me before leaving my room I checked the time seeing it was 5 and I layed down back "it's always went u going out time move slow asf."I mumbled going on tiktok

I got up out my bed going to the bathroom I brushed my teeth again I went in the shower taking a bath I stepped out wrapping my body in the towel I tel washed my face with warm water then I did a little of my skin routine

I pulled out my hair that was currently a curly middle part wig I sprayed got2b on it rubbing it in I put my band on my hair line tightening it I started doing my makeup

I did a natural face not wanting to do alot I then lined my lips adding a lil pink in the middle blending that out I added the gloss.I undid my band deciding to leave the middle part I fixed my edges

I got up taking out an outfit I lotion my skin then I slip on my pants buttoning it then I put on my bra not putting on the shirt yet I put on my jewelry.

I put on my socks then my shoes,i called janelle's phone telling her I'm getting ready before I put on my sweater being very careful not to nasty it up.