"Cousin"

"Mmcht ma you serious."jazelle and janelle whine and their mom fold her arms "yes she will be staying with yall for a while while I go on a business trip then I will be going over to her mom and stay for a while their mom-Jodie said and they sighed

"Ma wen u coming back?"janelle asked and their mom shrugged "In 2 months maybe three I need a vacation from work"she said making the two jaw dropped "So u leaving us to die."they said and she eyed them "stop acting like yah stupid I will leave 1000 for yah each."she said and they nodded "ight byee have a good time " they took the money making their mother laugh "She coming to yall school btw she starting Monday and make sure yall go to school igh"their mom said and they nod "wea she sleepin?"jazelle asked.

"She can stay in your room"the woman said and jazelle immediately shook her head "NO!-I mean no ma I need privacy"she said and her sister eyed her knowing why she said that "Watchu mean privacy girl u both the same age argue with your mother."her mother said making her laugh "she can sleep in the guest room or your room."she suggest "I forgot bout guest room bring her up there I got a bus to catch"her mother dragged the two suitcase with her going outside.

"Hii I'm jazelle and she is janelle"jazelle smiled the girl didn't even look up at her and she mugged her "Hi." she was glued to her phone.

They took her to the room before going to theirs "U remember mani?"janelle asked and her sister nodded "yeah why?"she took up her phone "I put ha on with ddot and they talking alot now"janelle chuckled "Damnn that why his ass not hea no mo"she said and janelle nod "ain't she in Texas asumn?".

"Yea she wanna surprise him tho she comin back likee-Sunday"she said and jazelle nod "ooh aii wanna invite them boys over I'm bored forreal?"she asked and her sister nod "yh tex the group chat".

                       ALL PUSSY EATERS.💕

Amor❤️‍🩹💍:dd stop changing the name
to some random shit🤦🏽

Twin🤍:Nigga Smd🖕🏽.

                        Me:Yahh come ova I'm bored also my
                           cousin hea she saying for 3months.

Brother🤞🏾🖤:She bad?

My everything🌍❤️:Dd stfu and stay home.

Twin🤍:nigga got caught🤣.

Brother🤞🏾🖤:Ddot stfu and Janelle it ain't like that I'm tryna see if she gon be our new fren.

Amor❤️‍🩹💍:I'm on the way ma with these big headass nigga
You like this message.

"They on the way"i said getting up I was gonna take a shower I put my hair up grabbing a towel going to the bathroom.

After my shower I got out wrapping my towel around my body I walked in my room going to the closet seeing janelle on her phone while laying on my bed

She wore a short pink skirt set although her white socks and her hair was still in a loose low ponytail since it's straighten.
Janelle wore a white short jumper her her sock and her hair was in a half up half down.

"Gurllll yo outfit cute or watevaaa but is notti letting your wear that?".Janelle side eyes her smirking "he ain't my man he can't control me."jazelle said before slapping her hand over her mouth and janelle lips parted.