"Cheat."

May 18                   Jazelle:shoot me go ahead

May 18
                   Jazelle:shoot me go ahead.

Not all happiness last forever but I still love you,I always will.

⚠️TW⚠️
Gun-point
Domestic Violence.

Jazelle Parker 16"look at the sky tn,all of the stars have a reason"

Jazelle Parker
16
"look at the sky tn,all of the
stars have a reason"

"Damn.."she mumbled,Jazelle was currently laying in her bed alone.Notti was over at his house because his mom wanted him there for a while,she already met jazelle and the family as in -jay,jstar,Melz,Crimsley/mama osama liked her.

The girl was in her bed staring out of space she was wondering what the hell she just saw one her phone,she was lost and he mind was flooding with negativity.
The had just saw a video of notti kissing and feeling on some random girl at the deli,the girl was very pretty and had on a nice outfit.
Her mind flooded with why her,what did she do to deserve this.But never in her life she would ask God why a nigga pick another girl and not her,she knew her worth.
But she was head over heels Inlove with notti and it's too early to admit but she truly had a lot of love and respect for him.

Her thoughts became more and more deep digging into the girls heart,her eyes filled with tears as she tried to blink them away,she sat up not feeling the energy and had the urge to vomit.

She got up rushing to the toilet she let it all out,she felt empty and embarrassed she wanted to forgive him and give him the biggest hug,but it was useless he would just no it over and over and over again.

Hearing her sister Janelle rushed in the room looking for her sister,she heard noise in the bathroom "jazzy."she called out knocking not getting an answer she pushed the door peaking,seeing her sister on the floor looking weak with tears pour down her face, she rushed over to her.

Flushing the toilet Janelle helped her sister up bringing her to her bed."Ma wassup?"Janelle asked and jazelle looked at her blood shot red eyes "He cheated."Jazelle get out lowly tears falling from her eyes to her sisters shoulder.