"sugarhillhotakes."

Jazelle povApril 16

Jazelle pov
April 16

"Notti bearrrrrr."I dragged knowing he doesn't like the nickname but it whatever "Stop calling me dat shit."a mug formed on her face "Anyways I wanna start doing youtube"she said and he listen "yea can do it ma I support you" he said causing her to smile "aww thanks pookie bear"she smiled making him smack his teeth.

"We can do a Q and A later tn you staying over?"she asked and he nodded "sure but I have to go get clothes"he said and she nodded.

She posted on her story asking for question to do a Q and A with notti and the messages were coming in heavy she layed on her bed watching tiktoks before she got tagged in a sugarhillhottakes post she sighed knowing it was gonna be some bull.

@Sugarhillhottakes

Caption:Jazelle and nott osama?👀Ta

Ta.mara and 2k others commented
12shares

@FaceofHarlem:Yall on mad dick😂.
View replys.

@Jazzfrmdahill:Always the bitches that get they ass beat wanna talk the most shit and keep ma sista name out yah mouth gansta😂.
>sugarhillhottakes👀👀

@Thatbihh_janellee:Wrinkley Bitches wanna speak hoe you a ex for a reason fore I slap a bullet ina a skull wrd 2 bro bitch I'll really violate yah ass now miss Wrinkles wassup?@5⭐️_Crystal.
-Replys-
@Nottigang:CLOCK IT!!!!😝
@CrystalXdd:you did not eat forreal😐.
@Thatbihh_janellee:Lil girl go on somewhere for I violate yo boney ass.

@User3221:I like notti and jazelle tbh🤷🏾‍♀️argue with your mother.

@ddbaeeee:team Cristal
>@Nottixjazz:you ain't een kn how to spell the girl name but u on ha team😂stay over dere cause they not getting back together u delulu for real.
>@Thatbihh_janellee:right like she on ha wack ass dick.

@jayracks:bitches all talk till they see me in person😂.
>@User87197:'I'm the big bad wolf' ahh comment😂😂😂ain't nobody scared of u but yah mirror.