"Starting over."

Forgot to put the dates.

May 30.
Jazelle:I'm living tho.

"True love,should be this complicated I tougher I'd die in your arms"

Jazelle.
16
"Look at the sky tn all of the stars have
a reason."

It's been a 4 days since jazelle was in the hospital,she haven't woke up but the nurse said she will be okay because she was healthy and still breathing.

Notti checked upon her and visit her,but most of the time he is home locked up in his room smoking and drinking.

He was trying to get better but he couldn't,he couldn't get over the fact that he hurt the girl that he love,the girl that he is living for,he regret every action he did the night,it was his fault jazelle is in the hospital and he just couldn't live with it.

He wants to apologize to her so bad and make things right,but he doesn't know if she will feel the same,He is deeply disappointed in himself and the fact that he lost something that's precious and caring.

Dd bee checking up on notti but all his response were "I'm good." "Wsp." Or "mhm." He didn't make a full sentence to anyone,he barely leave his room.

Janelle was the one staying with jazelle and their mother was there too,she felt so bad and disappointed in herself because she don't really show them the mother love due to her getting hurt by her ex.

Her daughter committing is an eye opener for her,showing her that she needs to step up and be a better parent.

Jazelle was currently in deep sleep seeing pure white."hello darling"A voice spoke while jazelle looked around "Huh"she said confused.

"Why did you do it"the voice asked and jazelle shrug "I'm tired of getting hurt"She said getting emotional all over again.

"Your tired?What about Janelle and Jodie your sister and mother"the voice said and tears stream doing her face hearing their names "What about king."The voice said "I didn't mean to hurt them are they okay?"she asked currently crying "You have to see for yourself"The voice said.