CHAPTER II

Her calm alluring breathing,
Her lustrous black hair with a light touch of dark chocolate brown locks is only visible under soft light. Her mole, which is just under her big round brown hazel eyes. Her thin yet plump lips. Her breathing gets complimented as her beautiful chest goes up and down in a very rhythmic way.
even if I want to close my eyes I can't and I won't, I don't want to miss even a little bit of what is in front of me. I do know what I'm getting into. But I can't resist even if I want to. As if she is the forbidden fruit and I'm Eve
My whole body is getting hot. My hormones are running wild. Right now, I don't have any control over my body or brain. Or in anything. It's pleasurable to watch her, but at the same time, It's miserable.
she is coming closer. I'm losing myself.
No, I already lost it when I got a glimpse of her.
she came over to me and leaned toward my ear. Slightly nibbling my left earlobe. A certain wave of electricity ran all over my body. This much stimulation. My heartbeat is getting louder which can be heard by her. She slides her lips through my jawline, eyes locked. She is breathing against me. I can smell her breath, a faint smell of her sweat.
The expression on her exquisite face is driving my demon wild.

ALARM RINGS!

With the sudden eyes opening and strong inhaling. He woke up from the same dream.
For him, it was torture, and at the same time, it was an obsession- the most beautiful and beastly obsession.
He got up immediately and ran towards the bathroom to take care of the mess that was left behind as a consequence of his obsession.
After he had taken care of the mess, he looked in the mirror. In the mirror, he sees a man with messy black hair and deep-set eyes which have dark brown orbs, his upward bow lips are dry.
His expression was cold and frustrated.
he splashed cold water on his face and moved on to do his morning routine. After completing the routine, he came outside from the bathroom. That's when he heard the phone ringing.
He takes his phone, and the screen shows Mr. James, his colleague.

He attends the call.

: HELLO? (Uninterested)
JAMES: OH... GOODMORNING TRISTEN. ( he greeted him politely)
TRISTEN: YEA, GOOD MORNING...WHAT'S UP? (Cold)
JAMES: WE HAVE TO GO THROUGH THAT CASE ONCE AGAIN AS THE SOLE WITNESS IS AWAKE NOW.
TRISTEN: SHE WOKE UP? WHEN? (Prying eagerly)
JAMES: YES, SHE WOKE UP...IT'S BEEN 1 WEEK SINCE SHE REGAINED CONSCIOUSNESS, BUT WE WERE NOT ALLOWED TO MEET HER AS HER TREATMENTS WERE STILL GOING ON. AND AS PER THE DETAILS I COLLECTED, SHE LOST HER HEARING AND TALKING ABILITY.
TRISTEN: WHAT? SO, SHE IS NOW DEAF AND MUTE? (Thirsty for more information)
JAMES: YES. COME TO THE OFFICE. WE HAVE A MEETING REGARDING THIS CASE.
TRISTEN: YEAH... I WILL BE THERE IN HALF AN HOUR. (Impatiently)
His cold dull eyes are now glistening.
Those eyes are now dilated with passion and lust. His OBSESSION has woken up.
He smirks at the thought of it. The beginning of all the sinful scenarios is flowing.
To make his obsession true, he started completing his routine faster than before. He wants more details. His sinful thoughts are triggering the monster's hunger and thirst, both can Ignite disgusting greed.

"NO GOD'S PLAN FOR THE REDEMPTION CAN SAVE HER FROM ME."

He thought as he left his house to go to the office.

He reached the office.

he marched towards his cabin. The sound of his shoes echoed throughout the way. he was greeted by his juniors. In their eyes, he was the responsible and most dedicated officer they had ever seen. But they haven't come across the other side of the coin yet. And he will never let that happen as he was very skilled at putting on a fake mask.
He reached his office. "INSPECTOR" the name board spells. He sat on his chair. The room was filled with the warm light from the bulb, which gave the room a very classy professional look. The wooden table with flat glossy glass on top of it. The file for his most desired case was already on that table. He was about to go through the file.

Suddenly Mr. James knocked on the door.

JAMES: HEY. OH, WERE YOU ABOUT TO GO THROUGH IT?
TRISTEN: HUH. YEA.
JAMES: HAVEN'T YOU ALREADY GONE THROUGH IT? LIKE A HUNDRED TIMES?
Tristen doesn't respond but gives his all attention to the one photograph that was clipped to the first page.
Then he reads out.

: DANELLE CORVIN
28-YEAR-OLD FEMALE, DARK HAIR, BROWN PUPILS, 5FT 2INCH HEIGHT.

Tristen smiles, as he knows more about her than these files.
JAMES: HEY. THERE'S A MEETING REGARDING THIS CASE. WE HAVE TO GO TO THE MEETING ROOM NOW. COME ON.

Tristen nods.

they both left for the meeting hall.

Everybody was assembled in the meeting hall.
Tristen was excited and agitated to get this case assigned to him.

As the director begins to speak, his excitement dies.

DIRECTOR: GOOD MORNING ALL. THE EVIDENCE, PROVES THAT THE ACCIDENT HAPPENED DUE TO THE CARELESSNESS OF THE PERSON WHO DROVE THE CAR ON THAT DAY. AND THE PERSON WAS ONE OF THE VICTIMS WHO DIED. THEREFORE, WE ARE CLOSING THIS CASE, AS WE CAN'T TAKE ANY ACTION. So, THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR HARD WORK. THE MEETING DISPERSED.
He was furious about the outcome. This wasn't what he planned.
He raised his hands to grab his senior's attention.

TRISTEN: SIR. (He raised his hand) WHAT ARE THE EVIDENCES? AND WHAT ABOUT THE SOLE WITNESS AND SURVIVOR? WHAT ABOUT HER? SHOULDN'T WE INTERROGATE HER?
DIRECTOR: TRISTEN THE INTERROGATIONS ARE DONE. THE WITNESS HERSELF GAVE THE TESTIMONY AND DETAILS OF WHAT HAPPENED THAT NIGHT. AND ABOUT THE EVIDENCE, WE RECOVERED MR. CORVIN'S BODY FROM THE DRIVER SEAT AND MRS. CORVIN'S BODY FROM THE PASSENGER SEAT AND THEIR DAUGHTER FROM JUST OUTSIDE OF THE CAR. AFTER EXAMINING THE INJURIES IT'S CLEAR THAT MR. AND MRS. CORVIN DIED DUE TO THE INJURIES FROM THE ACCIDENT. EVEN THE POSTMORTUM REPORT SHOWS THE SAME.

TRISTEN: BUT THE WITNESS IS DEAF AND MUTE SO HOW DID SHE GIVE THE TESTIMONY? (He asked eagerly)

DIRECTOR: THE TEAM ASKED HER THROUGH WRITING.
: ARE THERE ANY OTHER QUESTIONS TRISTEN?

TRISTEN: AND WHY WASN'T I INFORMED?

DIRECTOR: BECAUSE I CHANGED THE IN CHARGE OF THIS CASE AND EVERYTHING IS SORTED OUT, AS THERE WAS AN EMERGENCY. HOPE YOU GOT ALL YOUR ANSWERS TRISTEN. (He said in a stern voice)

Tristen was not ready to back down as he needed every bit of the details. As he was about to stand up and ask about the emergency that was mentioned by the senior. But a hand stops him, it belongs to Mr. James.
Tristen looks at him with furrowed eyebrows in a confusing expression, James shakes his head as a no.
Tristen understands and looks at the director and said
: YES SIR!
DIRECTOR: OKAY. MEETING DISPERSED.

The director and everyone walked out of the meeting room. But Tristen and James stayed behind. Tristen was not at all satisfied with all that happened. His inner demons were growling. In a way that if it was audible, the whole neighborhood would be running in utter fear. He was staring intensely at the photo in the file. His disturbed thoughts were interrupted by James talking.
JAMES: YOUR EXPRESSION IS SCARY.
Tristen turns toward his best friend, with a stern expression to get the reason for James stopping him earlier.
JAMES: (He understood his friend's look) THAT FAMILY WAS VERY INFLUENTIAL AND THEY'RE SOMEONE CLOSE TO THE DIRECTOR. THE DOCTOR SAID THE WITNESS NEEDS COMPLETE REST AND A CHANGE OF SCENERY, LIKE AWAY FROM ALL THESE THINGS TO RECOVER. AS SHE JUST GONE THROUGH A BIG TRAUMA. SO THAT'S WHY HE MENTIONED EMERGENCY.
TRISTEN: (his eyebrow furrowed, impatiently) AWAY FROM ALL THESE? SO, WERE SHE TAKEN TO SOMEWHERE ELSE? SHE IS NOT HERE ANYMORE? WHERE IS SHE NOW? WHO SHE IS WITH?
JAMES: WOAH...DUDE, ONE AT A TIME. YEA, SHE IS NOT HERE ANYMORE. SHE WAS TAKEN TO SOMEWHERE ELSE. I DON'T HAVE THE CORRECT LOCATION. AND SHE IS PROBABLY WITH HER BROTHER. BECAUSE THAT'S THE ONLY BLOOD RELATIVE SHE HAS NOW. SOO...YEAH.
Tristen listens to James very carefully. He was failing to control his expression.
he was furious as she managed to slip away from his grip.
But his disgusting desire was so strong, that won't allow him to let her get away from him.
He sharpens his claws even sharper than before. This time he wasn't planning to grab her in his hand he was planning to snatch her completely.
he regains his composure with a deep breath.

: CAN I GET HER LOCATION? Tristen Asked

JAMES: IT'S NOT THAT DIFFICULT, BUT WHY DO YOU NEED THAT? DO YOU KNOW HER?
TRISTEN: I'M JUST NOT FULLY SATISFIED WITH THE REPORT.
JAMES: SO, ARE YOU GONNA DO A SEPARATE INVESTIGATION?
Tristen gave him a playful yet confident look.
JAMES: WHY ARE YOU SO WORKAHOLIC DUDE?
Tristen smiles.

JAMES: (shakes his head) ...I WILL LOOK FOR THAT. GIVE ME SOME TIME.
Tristen nods thankfully. And walks towards his office grabbing the file.
James turns to gather her location details just to help his dear friend. Without knowing his true agenda.

Tristen came back to his office. He was calculating his plans. This excites him, as he can go through the case without any restrictions. But have to be very secretive. His obsession was flaring up in a way that its fire could engulf anything that came his way. His immoral grin was very visible in his charming semi-tan complexioned face. He runs his veiny masculine hand through his worker's quiff hair styled hair. He was going through the file. His facial expression was cold and very professional.

But his eyes tell a different story. He wants her near him, he wants to coil his veiny masculine tanned arms around her alluring and voluptuous body.
Once again, his attention was fully on the photograph. He was having all sorts of unholy thoughts about her even when they hadn't seen each other properly. She doesn't even know his existence. The most unrealistic fact is that he only saw her when she was unconscious in the hospital. But his obsession with her was not of someone who had seen a person for the first time.
His feeling was confusing and surprising, even for him.
The feeling of wanting no, the sense of needing her in his arms is growing in him in a different range; which is unhealthy for both parties.

But it's already written in the holy bible.
Genesis 3:6

Eve ate the forbidden fruit.

: SO WILL I.