CHAPTER V

3:33 AM

New moon. No naked eyes can see the beauty of the moon which lays in the same ecliptic longitude as the sun. It's a restful dark-night, where humans evaluate the test period of death in the name of deep sleep.

SCREECH!

The sound of the car pulling in front of one of the mansions in Ashgrove Parade street. The local police officer and his team were there. One of the neighbors requested a welfare check on the Duacanob family as they heard unusual sounds. The officer looks at the mansion and around the place. It was a two-story building with beige-tinted walls which gave the mansion a peaceful exterior look. At first look, the house design was very much similar to Victorian houses, which is unusual as the other houses and mansions in that area are built in a cape cod style. But there was no sign of people. The officer decided to ring the calling bell. Even after several calls, there was no response. So they decided to force enter the house.
As the local police officer enters the mansion. It was pitch black inside the house, but there was a strong smell of iron all around the place. The officer who was in charge looked for the light switch using the flash.
When he managed to switch on the light, He turned to look at the scene. A sudden chill runs through his spine. What he was witnessing was only seen in gory movies or novels.

A BLOODY ALTAR.

Which was surrounded by spears that had crows and dogheads on them. The crows and dogheads still had some blood dripping. The wooden floor was covered in blood that was oozing. Most of the blood had become dark in color and semi-solid state. The formation of the heads was clear, they were placed in a way that they were supposed to guard the altar. And they are guarding the altar, the crows and dog heads are staring at them. Which was so blood-curdling that nobody dared to come near the altar.
But as they evaded their gazes from the petrifying guards and focused on the altar, their blood ran cold. The altar was covered with a black velvet cloth and at the top, there was a goat head statue which was also covered in blood. In front of the statue, there was a large bowl with blood in it and near that bowl, there were plucked hair and nails. They were placed in front of the statue as if they were the offering. And then their focus turned to the hands and legs which were sticking out of the velvet cloth, they were missing nails. There are six pairs of hands and legs. And unknown writings on the walls with a red substance.

: SATANISM. The officer whispered.

After seeing this, one of the assistants ran outside as she couldn't control herself.
The officer knew this was something beyond his control. He immediately calls his superior to inform what he witnessed. The superior asked about the family. But he couldn't answer whether the family was dead or not as the velvet cloth was covering the body. But he said that he thinks it's them, as the family consists of six members. Then the superior gave him the instruction to wait for the forensic team to arrive. When the call discontinued he looked at his team who were in complete trauma. Everybody present in that scene was chanting their religious prayer for courage.
As the officer was looking around, he heard a slight rumbling from upstairs. He calls out his assistant and climbs the wooden stairway to check the upper floor. When they reached the floor they searched for the source of that sound. As they walked through the hall, that sound was getting louder and louder. It was the sound of someone's giggling. The sound was coming from the last room on the upper floor.
As they reached in front of the door, the giggling sound slightly lowered. The officer took his gun outside for safety. Then he and his assistant mentally prepared to open the door. The first scene when they enter the house is terrifying enough that they have to face another situation. But this time the individual or the situation on the other side of the door will be different as it might be a predator who was the creator of the ghastly incident downstair. With full courage, they swung open the room.
Five hairless heads were diagonally placed on the floor so that they were staring at them when they entered.
Mr. Duacanob's hairless head was in a child's hand. He was whispering something to it and giggling. He was not at all affected by the fact that the officers were in that room.
The officers can't comprehend their thoughts on the episode that they were witnessing.
A 14-year-old boy, his hands were covered in blood, and a macabre grin was plastered across his face which was very unsettling for the officers. When he noticed the officers he casually put the head down that he was carrying. And he straightened his body with expression changing from a grin to a calm smile. And walks towards the officers.
calmly spoke.

: HELLO OFFICER, I'M SO SORRY TO CAUSE YOU ALL THE TROUBLE. Politely
I'M ASSUMING THAT YOU HAVE ALREADY MET MY FAMILY'S BODY DOWNSTAIR. HERE MEET THEM FACE TO FACE.
The officers were petrified by his calmness.
But they were in confusion as the family only consisted of 6 members. So, who was this child? Even though they were in complete confusion still they were on high alertness as they were aiming their guns at him.
After seeing their confused yet wary expression he let out a chuckle and spoke.

: OH! WHERE ARE MY MANNERS? LET ME INTRODUCE MYSELF.
I'M THE SEVENTH UNTOLD MEMBER OF THE DUACANOB FAMILY. MR. DUACANOB'S ILLEGITIMATE SON, THIS FAMILY'S SLAVE.
I'M AZRAEL DUACANOB BELIZABETH.
The officer was taken back a little, this child was not registered anywhere. To confirm the situation, he asked in a firm tone.
OFFICER: DID YOU DO THIS?
AZRAEL: YES, I DID—Calmly with a slight grin.
OFFICER: WHY DID YOU DO THIS? DID THEY ABUSE YOU OR DID YOU DO THIS WITH SOMEONE?
AZRAEL: I DID ALL THIS BY MYSELF. DON'T YOU DARE TO GIVE MY CREDIT TO SOMEONE ELSE. He growled.
AND FOR THE ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION WHY - I WAS JUST GIVING MEANING TO MY BEAUTIFUL NAME. he said proudly.
YOU GUYS ARE HERE FOR ME RIGHT. I WILL CO-OPERATE.
He said and put forward both his hands to let them put the handcuff on them.
The officers were in complete shock about the situation but were sure about one thing.
Tomorrow the whole world will be in complete chaos when they hear about this incident, which was done by a child.
With that, the officers took the kid with them downstair. By this time the forensic team was there. They started to do the job, 2 of them were inspecting the wall. 3 of them were near the altar. 1 officer was clicking the photos as evidence.
when the kid was there, he looked around to see his haunting creation. he was really proud of his job. His expression was startling the officers who were present at the scene. They were still in a source of disturbance that a 14-year-old boy could be this gruesome.
The officer and Azrael were about to pass by the wall with writings. Suddenly the officer stops and asks.
OFFICER: WHAT DID YOU WRITE ON THE WALL? WHAT IS THIS LANGUAGE?
AZRALE: AH! IT IS A BIBLE VERSE. IT IS WRITTEN IN HEBREW.
He shifts his gaze toward the altar and says.
: הנה אני שולח מלאך לפניך לשמור עליך בדרך ולהביאך אל המקום אשר הכנתי.
OFFICER: WHAT DOES THAT MEAN.
AZRAEL: IT MEANS. BEHOLD, I SEND AN ANGEL BEFORE YOU TO GUARD YOU ON THE WAY AND TO BRING YOU TO THE PLACE THAT I HAVE PREPARED.
EXODUS 23:20. He said in a calming voice yet his eyes were narrowed.
A proud yet satisfied grin was plastered on his face. Then he shifts his eyes from the altar to the officer and says.
AZRAEL: YOU WILL NEVER FIND THEIR UPPER TORSOS.
OFFICER: WHAT?
Suddenly one of the members of the forensic team who was inspecting the altar turned and reported.
MEMBER: THE UPPER TORSOS OF THE VICTIMS ARE MISSING SIR.
The officer's eyes widen, and he looks at Azrael.
Azrael was calm and had an "I TOLD YOU SO" expression.

: SO YOU ARE SAYING, HE WAS CALM THROUGHOUT THESE SITUATIONS NOT A SINGLE EFFORT WAS MADE TO RUN AWAY.
: NOPE, NOT A SINGLE EFFORT WAS MADE.
: WOW... HE WAS A COMPLETE PSYCHOPATH. AFTER THAT WHAT HAPPENED.
: THE OFFICERS TOOK HIM TO THE STATION. BUT ON THE WAY THEY MET A TERRIBLE ACCIDENT AND 4 OFFICERS ALONG WITH THIS KID, AZRAEL DIED ON THE SPOT AS THE VEHICLE EXPLODED. THEIR BODIES WERE FOUND NEAR THE ACCIDENT SPOT. ALL WERE BURNED.
: SHIT SO THE KID GOT INSTANT KARMA RIGHT.
: YEAH AND THE MYSTERY BEHIND THE MISSING UPPER TORSOS STILL REMAINS COLD.
: OH THAT'S BAD. SO, THE VICTIMS DIDN'T RECEIVE A COMPLETE FUNERAL? THAT'S UNFORTUNATE.
: SADLY YES. THE REAL REASON FOR COMMITTING THIS HEINOUS CRIME WAS NOT REVEALED TO THIS DATE. MANY THEORIES ARE CIRCULATING REGARDING THE CASE BUT NONE OF THEM ARE PROVEN.
: ANYWAY, THAT'S IT FOR TODAY'S PODCAST ABOUT THE DUACANOB ALTAR MURDER.
NEXT TIME YOU WILL BE HEARING....... < Switch off >.

Whispers
: AZRAEL. He smirks.

Tristen turns to turn off the light. After turning off the light he leaves the kitchen and suddenly his phone rings. He picks up the phone from the sofa.
He checks the name of the caller, and it shows the Antique log. It's a furniture shop where he orders most of his furniture.
He attends the call.
TRISTEN: HELLO.
WORKER: SIR. WE HAVE PACKED YOUR FURNITURE AND IT WILL BE DELIVERED IN 5 DAYS. IS THAT ALL RIGHT SIR?
TRISTEN: CAN'T YOU DELIVER IT IN 2 OR 3 DAYS? A bit impatiently.
WORKER: I'M SORRY SIR. WE ARE TRYING OUR BEST TO DELIVER YOUR ORDER AS FAST AS WE COULD. NORMALLY IT TAKES 7 TO 10 DAYS BUT AS YOU HAVE REQUESTED FOR FASTRACK DELIVERY IT WILL TAKE 5 DAYS. IT WILL BE DELIVERED ON SATURDAY SIR.
TRISTEN: OK. THANK YOU.
WORKER: OK SIR. THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING ANTIQUE LOG AGAIN. HAVE A GOOD NIGHT.
cuts the call.
Tristen sighs. He walks toward his bedroom.
he one-handedly removes his white t-shirt and hangs it on the black metal hanging pole stand.
A golden tint of table lamb saturated his room. He heavily sat on the bed, placed his phone on the table near his bed. and slowly lay down. His thoughts were filled with her as usual. He was impatient as it would take 4 to 5 days to see her.
he took his phone and opened the gallery. He opens the property photo that his agent has sent him. He zooms on the photo. Just to see her.
he turns off his phone and places his phone back.
With a sigh, he decided to sleep.

**************************************************

The room was dark with a slight tint of red gleam spread around the place.
A huge tree, it was covered in leaves but as the red lights dominated, it was hard to say the colour of the leaves. On the ground, I was lying naked. I try to get up with the help of my arms. When I was in a lying position with the support of my elbow, I saw her. She was in a white semi-transparent cloth which was wet and hugged every curve of her body. It will be the first time that someone is jealous of a dress. She was slowly crawling towards me. Her every movement was mesmerizing. The way her shoulder and hip moved in opposite directions yet in a smooth steady motion was hypnotizing. As she crawled her way to me, She was in front of my face.
She smirked. She can sense by his eyes that he was a starved demon who was ready to devour her soul. She comes closer to his neck placing a peck. That was enough for him to go crazy. His head slightly bends back which gives her full access to the tanned muscles of his well-formed neck. Slowly the peck changed to an overly stimulating sucking and biting. Every wet kiss was making his brain foggy with desire.

His Moaning and groaning were like perfectly composed music. He took a sharp intake of breath.
But his breath hitched when he sensed her hand sliding towards his hardened cock. She slightly taps when her hand finds the target. A muffled whimper escaped his lips as her hands stroked and squeezed his erection. She moved her lips from his neck to his chest and started to give butterfly kisses all over his chest at the same time her hand movements were getting faster. He was quivering and shuddering due to the closeness of the climax. Every moan that escaped his mouth was a statement of submission to his pleasure. suddenly she stopped, he was in complete frustration as he was at the peak of pleasure and couldn't release his climax.
He opens his eyes and looks at her, now she is standing as he is still lying with the support of his elbow.
He was trying to read her facial expression. She smirked as she was satisfied with his sweaty disheveled look.
Then unexpectedly she walked towards the tree. He was once again enthralled as her hips swung in a melodic rhythm. Then she sits near the tree leaning on her left arm, legs unbent, crossing them over each other.
His mind was in complete disruption. His exhibition of confusion made her giggle. He got up, now he was on his knees and hands, and tried to crawl to her. But he couldn't as if he was stuck to the ground.
Suddenly the black serpent slithered from the tree top to her side.
He was desperate to save her from the big black serpent. If he is late that outsized serpent will devour her instantly. He growled at her to run. But she was there smiling at him. The incapability to handle the situation was ingesting him. He let out a loud threatening shriek.
The serpent was getting dangerously close to her. He closed his eyes to not witness the scene.
Then he slightly opened his eyes, as there was no sound. To his shock the serpent was rubbing its head against her neck as ¼th of Its body was wrapped around her right arm and the other lengths of the serpent was lying all around the trees.
Then she looks at me tilting her head to the left side and smiles. At the same time, the black serpent changed his attention from her to me. I was still stuck to the earth. The snake slithers fast and comes face to face with me. Suddenly I was free from the earth and I fell on my face. But I was on high alert that I sat back and started to crawl in reverse. But that damned python pulled me closer by his tail wrapping around my right leg.
In a swift movement, the cursed snake wrapped its body all around his body.
This time the snake had the fruit in its mouth.
He looked over to see her sitting calmly yet with an intrigued expression.
suddenly the snake stuffed his mouth with the fruit. He let out a dim whimper.
The snake's force was suffocating him at the same time the snake was strangulating him with its body. Suddenly the snake moved back his head and came closer at an alarming speed.

ALARM RINGS.
His face was buried in the pillow as he was lying on his stomach. In a flash of time, he got into a cobra position to breathe.
A sharp sound of breathing was heard. He looked to his right in search of water. When he found the bottle, he immediately gulped down the water.
After drinking the liquid, he calmed his nerves and took a deep breath to regulate his breathing.
This time the dream was like a semi-good movie, before the interval it was favorable for him but after the interval it was a complete disaster.
He ruffles his hair with a frustrated expression. Whenever the cursed snake appears he gets anxious.
TRISTEN: IT'S LIKE THE MORE I TRY TO GET A HOLD OF HER THE MORE SHE SLITHERS AWAY. He sighs.
Maybe it is a warning. I shouldn't delay anymore.
With this, he decided not to wait for 5 days to tame his seductress.
: WAIT FOR ME.
GOD TOOK HIS SWEET TIME TO MAKE YOU MY LITTLE LILI, JUST FOR YOU TO BE OWNED BY THIS DEVIL WHO WAS MADE BY THE SAME GOD.
He said as he looked at the picture from the gallery.