CHAPTER IV

AGGGHH. Groaning.
: WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING? He shouts.

A moment ago he was about to enjoy his fruit. But now he is confused as he is struggling to breathe.

A large black serpent was strangling me. As I'm being strangled, I can sense how my blood flow and oxygen supplies are getting lesser and lesser with each passing moment. Without warning, the serpent came in front of me, just inches away from my face. I was a bit surprised because of the sudden movement. It was staring at me. But I regained my composure and stared back. It curiously hissed at me like it was studying me. I can immediately say that it was venomous as its head was triangular. Its black scale was ridged, but the scales have rainbow colors when it is exposed to light. I was smitten by the big beautiful snake even when it was strangling me. All of a sudden, I felt something on my groin area.
I looked down, taking my eyes off the snake. I saw its tail was fondling my dick.
Unexpectedly a moan escaped my mouth.

: MMMHHHH. Moaning.
I was losing it. I was struggling to maintain my presence of mind.
Then suddenly it tightens its grip around me and my manhood. I was moaning and groaning very badly. I was becoming a mess. This damned snake was enjoying my tarnished condition, I can feel it. The speed of its fondling increased.

A faint Whimper leaves his mouth as he bites his lower lips.
: SHIT, THIS IS BAD.

Even when I was badly losing this fight, I was not ready to let go of the fruit. The serpent turned to look at the fruit in my hand, then looked back at me. I was mortified, at the same time I was making every effort to keep my mind intact. Seeing this the snake hissed and squeezed my dick harder than before. I throw my head back as I can't endure it anymore.

At that second the snake bit his throat.

I screamed with all the energy that was left in my body.
I lost. The fruit fell from my hand.

ALARM RINGS

HUFF x3. Panting
The sound of him breathing heavily filled the room.
He was gasping for air. He rubs his face with both hands. Then slides his long and thick manicured fingers through his hair to comb it back. He was boiling with anger. He was not in his usual self. He usually gets frustrated after having dreams but it had its way of pleasure as he got to see her every day. But now instead of his beautiful obsession, it's a damned serpent. That was making him restless and anxious. That enchanting creature was having a large effect on him.
After the meeting with the director, the dream of the serpent was frequent.
He gets up to go to the bathroom, as usual, to take care of his boner. This time his boner was painful, and he walked slowly toward the washroom.
After his morning routine, he goes to his gym which, he set up at his house. He starts to punch the punching bag, it's a way for him to release his frustration and anger. He can't concentrate properly as his thoughts are continuously interrupted by that serpent.
He shouts.
TRISTEN: FUCK! THAT GODDAM SERPENT...
He jabs the punching bag one last time with all the force. His rage was clearly visible as his veins were pumped up on the sides of his head and his neck. Then he breathes heavily to control his emotions and pats his sweat away with the towel.
He sits down on a bench, thinking about the dream, mainly about the black serpent.
TRISTEN: WHAT IS THAT DAMNED THING. He mumbles.
He knows it's not a good sign.
His expression tensed.

Even in the story of the forbidden fruit, the snake tempts Eve to eat the fruit. Then why was he being attacked?

: LET ALL OBSTACLES BE IN MY WAY. THAT'S WHAT MAKES THIS GAME EVEN MORE WORTH PLAYING. He smirks.

He checks the time as he needs to leave for the office. The clock shows 08:33 AM.
With a sigh, he got up to complete his morning routine.

After completing his morning routine, he quickly changed into a white t-shirt with dark blue distressed jeans. And took his office black leather jacket and his badges. He doesn't have any mood to go to the office.
After getting ready he looked at the mirror one last time and turned to leave.
He opened the front door and left for the office.