I

(Somewhere in Vacuo)

(Two years later)

The sound of running was heard as a wounded Faunus huntsman holding his side as he looked back to see someone walking behind holding a large revolver and  aimed it before pulling the trigger.

"BANG"

Faunus huntsman: *Wilhelm Scream*

He screamed before falling the ground his aura shattered as he fell onto his back. As the figure approached him and stepping on the Faunus Huntsman chest as he pulled a bloodied knife as dark clouds opened up like the figure has a white U.S. Army star on the side. It has additional green tubes on its enhanced gas filter as well as an antenna connected to the flashlight on the right side of the helmet. There is also a canteen attached to the belt and a bandolier that spans across the chest plate, along with a strap of pouches. The gray duster is greener than the dark brown advanced riot gear, and it features reinforced shoulder plates and armored knee guards

 The gray duster is greener than the dark brown advanced riot gear, and it features reinforced shoulder plates and armored knee guards

F. Huntsman: wait—

The figure stabbed the huntsman in the neck and twisted it spilling blood as some splattered against his helmet, after the Faunus huntsman died he picked up the F. huntsman's rifle and dog tags off the corpse, before walking away leaving it behind for the Grimm to feast in the smell of blood..

In a small town where everyone knows each other, as the sheriff sat in his rocking chair waiting, and his deputy leaning against a pole, watched in amusement as the figure appeared bloody in certain places as he had a bag full of blood...

Sheriff: well hot damn he actually got him...

The sheriff got up and got off the porch and walked towards the ranger. As the two exchanged hands one for the items of the criminal huntsman and the other with Lien for the amount of hunting him dead or alive. The ranger nodded to the sheriff before walking away towards who knows where.

A older Jaune of Otto but his hair changed from a blonde to a complete black  he had a beard growing he changed from his riot armor to a more 1880's Ranger look, as Boone & Otto had a strong brother relationship, Boone was a retired Atlas Sniper who would used a Hunting Rifle which used .308 AP rifle rounds the man was Ace sniper, his Faunus Wife was sold for slavery by a woman who worked at Dino Motel, and Boone got his revenge on her.

One for my Baby

Otto swore revenge on Caesar's legion of 28 tribes and destroyed them killing Caesar and his second in command

Otto swore revenge on Caesar's legion of 28 tribes and destroyed them killing Caesar and his second in command. Eventually Otto became well known in good springs as the hero...

While walking home town  in the Vauco Mojave Desert he noticed something unusual or strange a portal opened up and it glowed an ice blue on the outside, and black inside like a blackhole or something. Otto rubbing his eyes to see if he was seeing out of the this world and opened his eyes and stared wide eyed at it.

Otto: holy shit... it remains me of the flaming Yao-Guai except—

He didn't get to finish before a someone came flying out and head buttoning his stomach before both went flying several feet away from where Otto was originally standing and both rolled eventually to a stop as Otto layed on his back gasping for air, as the unconscious feminine person with black hair and had twin ponytails on, and she had strange black armor and exposed places on her, but what was the strangest part was that the bat like wings on her back, the good thing was she was unconscious. Otto sighed heavily and looked at his bag and pulled out a sunset sarsaparilla and popped the cap off revealing a blue star cap, which he quickly stuffed  it into his secret pocket in his bag and zipped it close and took a drink of the sunset sarsaparilla and got up and hauled her body over his shoulder and walked back to go see doc Mitchell a person who Jaune/Otto had as his only uncle who welcomed him home after hearing that his "father" banished him from Arcadia just as Mitchell had been before many years ago...