The Warden

(Original version: 5/28/2024)
(Edited version: 9/10-11/2024)

Shortly after ending Cinder's life, Otto noticed something strange, it felt like he gained something after ending her, what he didn't know, as he looked at himself be letting out a long sigh, before disappearing by walking into the ash that was still falling... just before firetrucks, police and the ambulances arrived.

(Beacon Academy)

Ozpin sat in his office staring at the recording of the sky, as the shattered moon reformed again into its original shape before moving and began blocking out the sun. Then suddenly the solar eclipse turned blood red as a bright light poured downwards towards the planet itself.

Then it clicked inside ozpin's head, and slowly he lost all color on his face as he looked at the sky with a terrified look in his eyes as a flashback happened in his mind.

(150 years ago, 70 years before the Great War. Flashback.)

The sound of swords clash Ozma blocked powerful blows as he watched the female Warden with a raging fire in her eyes, as the sound of fighting echoed through the burning city.

The Warden determined to end her opponent launched powerful strikes against her opponent, which Ozma blocked or dodged the strikes, the two knew that one would be left standing at the end. So when they prepared themselves for their final clash, they rushed at each other before everything went to white

(Flashback end)

Opzin: oh no...

(The author: Oh no indeed, because. You. Are. So. Fucked. Right. Now.)

(In Arcadia meanwhile)

The Villagers were in complete uproar as riot police tried to despise the mob growing some saying "Our Lord has Finally come!", and "The Lord of Cinder will destroy the Traitor Arc's for what they did!"

The Villagers were in complete uproar as riot police tried to despise the mob growing some saying "Our Lord has Finally come!", and "The Lord of Cinder will destroy the Traitor Arc's for what they did!". The Arcadian military wanted nothing to do with this mess.

name: Nearl MargaretNickname: the Radiant Knight Species: Kuranta [Pegasus Faunus] Age: 18 years oldGender: Female Role: Defender/Healer

Nickname: the Radiant Knight
Species: Kuranta [Pegasus Faunus]
Age: 18 years old
Gender: Female
Role: Defender/Healer

Notes: was (and still is) engaged with "Prince"Jaune "Gwyn" Arc "house of Hohenzollern"(located in Baden, Arcadia)
_____________________________
Nearl the Arcadian Radiant Knight watched the chaos unfold, as sigh before walking away as a Warden came walking along side her. He was holding a standard Gewehr 98.

Warden: ma'am you need to follow me Captain Talulah needs to see you.

Nearl: understood.

As the talk away from the street into a hidden doorway leading towards a secret HQ as some soldiers and commanders have rebelled against the kingdom, after learning the Prince Jaune "Gwyn" Arc was banished from the kingdom forever.

At the map of Arcadia a middle aged woman, in military uniform, she had long white hair and ruby red eyes, she a katana on her left side and a Luger 9mm pistol incase of self defense.

(Captain Talulah of the 33rd Infantry Regiment [was Under Jaune's command)

C. Talulah: how are things going up there?

Nearl: the mob has grown increasingly more violent as the day goes.... Soon I'm afraid that they may burst through the gate and try and burn the castle down or execute the entire Royal Arc Family like the people of Vale did their last King nearly 80 years ago.

C. Talulah: soon "Gwyn" will arrive soon, so until then we have to relocate to another safe location soon, we can't stay here in the city anymore.

Nearl: yes ma'am.

C. Talulah ordered everyone to start packing up and abandon this safe house. As she walked up to Nearl and placed a hand on her shoulder and spoke up.

Talulah: I know it was hard losing your "darling", two years ago, but I have hope that you two will meet again soon.

Nearl didn't say anything but walked away with an emotionless expression before going to her room and started packing her stuff and a her promise ring that was gifted to her by her Jaune, who "died" in a "train accident" caused by the "White Fang" two years ago. She hated his family members seeing as they completely acted like their "true Blood born" was killed by a terrorist organization, and replace him with a complete jerk, who didn't care about his people or Jaune's men and used them as "canon fodder" to take objectives.

Though unaware that a figure hopped off a moving train before ending a Arcadian knight by putting Chance's knife through the back of the skull and pulling it out letting the body fall into a bush as the figure walked away, before pulling out a hunting rifle and loading a fresh mag of .308 rounds and putting it into the rifle before walking off...